Emkay Global Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Emkay Global Financial Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Emkay Global Financial Services

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emkay Global Financial Services (Bengaluru) in December 2010.

Interview

Very professional , interview conducted in a timely and transparent manner , job responsibilities were clearly defined , past experience and educational qualifications verified with actual on the job domain knowledge.

Interview Questions

• If your profit center was running under a loss , How would you revive the center with no extra expenditure and how much time will it take ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good .

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Emkay Global Financial Services (Mumbai) in December 2018.

Interview

Direct face to face interview with the hiring manager after initial shortlisting by cv. Manager does time pass asking vague questions with no intention of hiring anyone - opening has been going on forever now since September 2018 and that too for just 1 open position. Complete Waste of time as the manager/company is not serious about hiring and as a result not even taking interviews properly.

Interview Questions

• About current role and experiences when i was a fresher   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.