Encore Software Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Encore Software

Encore Software

Application

I interviewed at Encore Software

Interview

very good and they are very polite. they asked very deep and it is a good learning process for the candidates who are looking for job and attending for the interviews

Interview Questions
  • Most challenging situation in my career
    1 Answer

Encore Software

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Encore Software in Jul 2017

Interview

The interview process was easy. First round was like group interview, they asked tell me about yourself and why do you want to join this company. Next round was aptitude round, simple aptitude, English and some gk questions. Next was field evaluation round, they assigned trainers for each candidate and they take to some places like shops, banks etc. Last round was face to face, which was so easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encore Software (Chennai)

Interview

Met the 2 directors at hotel. Spent about 45 minutes discussing job requirements and specifics such as attire, times, clients, staff. I was asked in detail about my past work history and experience. I was filled in on the overall company structure. I was told that it will take about 2 weeks to make a final decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Encore Software (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015

Interview

It was a phone interview and very casual. He was actually driving while conducting the interview, so it was not formal at all. The interviewer just asked about my resume. They were very interested in CAD-ing. There were no technical questions, so it was pretty easy. There were not many behavior questions at all. He just asked me how well I cooperated with other people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Encore Software (Los Angeles, CA) in Jul 2013

Interview

the interview process took two days,two rounds of face to face interview and one round of aptitude and basic GK questions second round is practical examination of the work .they took to near by houses and we have to do begging and bugging there and after that the last round of face to face interview

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I interviewed at Encore Software (Chennai)

Interview

initial contact was from a HR through email. She asked me to finish an online assessment and then an HR manager give me a phone interview, going through a short business case. One week later, I received an email from HR and she wanna schedule a time for onsite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Encore Software (Houston, TX) in Oct 2012

Interview

7 month process.....3 phone interviews & then finally an interview in Houston. Hired 4 months later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Encore Software (El Segundo, CA) in Jul 2010

Interview

Came upon the position through a random email from a recruiter. Scheduled an interview with the department director. First did a very brief 1:1 interview with the director of the department and then went into a 30-45 minute group interview that included the director, a marketing manager and an operations director. The questions that were asked were pretty standard; nothing off-the-wall. My advice for people interviewing with this group would be to focus on your analytical abilities and highlight them with your creative aptitude. The people I met were all extremely nice and easy to talk to. The office seemed very quite. Mostly casual feel.

Interview Questions
  • There really weren't any questions that I found to be difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Encore Software (El Segundo, CA) in Jun 2010

Interview

It was a conversational style interview. They asked how my experience would contribuite to the job at hand and eventhough I was PERFECTLY suited for the job (recruiter thought so too) the interview style was to doubt it and have me defend it.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you can do this job and how will you contribute based on your past experience.
RSS Feed</>Embed