Engagedly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Engagedly Interview Questions

Interviews at Engagedly

2.5

React Developer Interview

Interview

Got chance to attend 1 round of interview. There were 2 interviewers.
    All the questions asked were arbitrary and not completely assessing the skills and knowledge. Interviewers were busy & muted for many times , they were not listening to my answers asked same questions multiple time. Does not seems professional.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Engagedly (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Interview happened in 4 rounds. A product testing exercise, twice technical interview with Team Lead and another Technical with CTO and then with HR. All the interview spanned across more than a month. After all the rounds they have updated me that there has been some internal changes and postion is kept on hold. Had to follow up on each update. Hope they dont play with candidates and hopes like this.
    It has been quite waste of my time and effort here.

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Engagedly (Bengaluru).

Interview

1. Initial HR discussion on expectations and culture match.
    2. HR discussion on projects and
    3. Interview with team's team lead
    4. Interview with CEO

The team was very positive and helpful during the interview. They provided open and honest responses to my queries. I appreciated that.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Engagedly (New Delhi) in August 2020.

Interview

I got shortlisted through Elitmus for the companies interview.The hiring process of the company included 3 rounds of interview. 1st round - 35 min,
    2nd round -45 min and 3rd round - 60 minutes. Interview included many technical questions. Mainly from the techs and language mentioned in CV. A good knowledge of Programming language and a technology mentioned in CV is required to answer the question. Also tried to check basics of programming language. It would be a advantage for the candidate if he/she has knowledge of Web development and Language like Ruby and database like MongoDB. Also a good communication skills is expected.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions were asked. Mostly related to techs and language mentioned in ur cv   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engagedly (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

I had applied through elitmus. During interview process they asked whatever was mentioned in resume. Absolutely No technical questions. They were only interested in how fun the person was in college. Questions were mostly like was college fun ? What n all you did ?

Interview Questions

• whatever projects you have done, explain the software used   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engagedly (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

In the application, the first round was written as a coding test and the second round as interview. But in the office, both round were face to face interviews. The first round was comparatively easy. Many people passed the first round. It was taken by a panel of 2 people. Basic questions from the CV and projects were asked. In the second round, there was a panel of 3 person. This round was difficult and they were cords question everything you say. They don't care if you are a good coder or not. They have their product engagedly which is a web based product. So if you are well versed with web technologies, then you have good chances of getting selected. Apart from project questions, they ask questions related to web technologies.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is box model in CSS?
      2. Oops concept in JavaScript   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engagedly in October 2019.

Interview

I applied through elitmus. Their description said that there would be an online test followed by a technical interview. When I reached the venue, they said that there wouldn't be any test, only interview. I studied so much for the test, but it turned out to be of no use. Even in the interview, all they asked was, tell me about yourself, why did you choose engineering etc etc. Worst interview. They can't even follow their own interview guidelines.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engagedly (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through elitmus examination
    1. First round is Hands on coding round it is most on basics and
    2. Second round is HR and mostly asked about my projects
    Total interview process took place only in 1 day

Interview Questions

• The first round is basic coding round and in the HR they discussed mainly about my projects done and my involvement in it.   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Engagedly (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

HR had called me and scheduled my interview and she has shared the JD in which it is mentioned only about the manual testing. HR and second round with the basic questions of work experience and my projects have been asked by another person. Then they told me that we are looking for automation testers. They had wasted my day due to their irresponsibility. Also the HR has called me when I was about to reach their office and said we have shifted our office to another area which is 2kms away from the old one.

Interview Questions

• Challenges faced in my career, explain about my older projects,etc.   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Engagedly (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

There was a F2F round where questions were mostly about my intellectual knowledge and to find out how committed I'm to be working, which was followed by a test related to the work I'd be doing in the office.

Interview Questions

• How committed I'm willing to be?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.