Cover image for Equitas Small Finance Bank

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Equitas Small Finance Bank Interview Questions

Updated 7 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Equitas Small Finance Bank

Equitas Small Finance Bank

Application

I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank

Interview

It was good. they had asked about my general Information and what I have majored in and have I done any extra courses. then asked about Marketing and and what I know

Interview Questions
  • What do i think of digital marketing?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Equitas Small Finance Bank

Application

I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank

Interview

Normal interview. HR process is quick. All the panel rounds will not be more than 30 minutes. CTC is not on par with industry standards Excellent transparency and good work life balance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equitas Small Finance Bank

Application

I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank

Interview

Good process first has online aptitude and online Google meet interview it has automation questions and u should have certification in automation ...it's quite good one it's a shriram value groups

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank (Chennai) in May 2021

Interview

Online interview was scheduled. It was a simple process of interaction with the interviewer. I was asked to tell me about myself and then we got introduced to the team.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself shortly. What are your interests?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank (Noida) in Feb 2021

Interview

Overall experience was good interviewr was supportive they asked me tell me anout yourself tell tour family background and whay do you want to join this company where do you see tourself after t years.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equitas Small Finance Bank

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank

Interview

Direct HR interview conducted by cluster head and they simply asking the availability and sales skill. Overall I am satisfied with the interview and I got the offer. But the emoloyee onboarding was very slow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equitas Small Finance Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank in Jan 2021

Interview

basic intro. comfortable in skills, describe your projects. and many more HR question difficulties faced during the project Benefits of using Python: What is Scope in Python? What are the common built-in data types in Python?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank (Pune) in Jan 2020

Interview

interview was basic and very basic finance questions were asked.questions where mainly focused on current affairs and banking terminology.presence of mind is one thing which will make you go through all rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank (Bangalore) in Aug 2019

Interview

1)I went through consultancy 2)process took 1day to attend interview 3)1st round HR 2nd round financial manager 3rd round Cluster head. 4)overall it was easy process, one should know how to catch the interviewer Mood. Sometimes if it goes wrong then whole thing coke into mess.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire u Tell about urself Products explanation

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equitas Small Finance Bank (Chennai) in Apr 2018

Interview

I had felt easy as i had earlier experience in banking , so if you have earlier experince and depends on the role you apply. It is similar to any other bank interview. Over all good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews