Essar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Essar Interview Questions

Interviews at Essar

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essar (New York, NY (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

This interview process was straightforward and fairly low pressure. I came to the office over the course of two days. I spoke with the current assistants, where they laid out the responsibilities of the position, and I spoke with the CEO of the company. The CEO was welcoming and engaged in my responses.

Interview Questions

• Are you an organized person? Explain how so.
      What salary are you looking for?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

First round was written exam
    Second round was group discussion
    Final round was interview. Interview was easy and mostly based on field of study.

Equiptment Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kincaid, WV (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Essar (Kincaid, WV (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

its a long process and takes about a month with a lot of paper work and drug test and physical and the whole nine yards

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Essar.

Interview

The interview was easy to moderate in difficulty. It focussed on technical aspects of the profile and also the personality traits were checked through different questions. Overall it was a good learning opportunity and a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked the basics and practical aspects of electronics and instrumentation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Group activity where you must carry out various commercial and technical tasks. Team building tasks are also carried out. Interviews are based around competency and a few technical questions. Interviewers were extremely friendly and HR department were more than helpful with any queries I had.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame adversity   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essar (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through campus placement
    There were 3 rounds
    1st round was Gd where 60-70% were selected
    2nd round was 1 min pitchup where we has to tell why are we suitable for the job in most creative and innovative way, where only 4-5% got selected
    Last round was interview where basic questions were asked no technical question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Essar (Central) in November 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy she explain a lot and was very useful. It was great she was very nice the steps to the interview was a great way of getting to know me

Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was very good and company is also very good company. It is located in India, and it is in oil industry. Interview process was very good and company is also very good company.

Summer Placement Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Essar.

Interview

Three day assessment centre - interview, team work games, final day presentation and interview. Group task of builiding jogsaw and lego, Presenatation on Essar related work and questions asked from Managers and Graduates.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Essar (Liverpool, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

The internship assessment center took place over three days, the first day starting with a meal to introduce everyone on the Sunday evening with two assessment days on the Monday and Tuesday. The entire days involved group work with members of essar taking notes on our performance. Essar looked after the applicants very well over the three days, taking us to and from the hotel they had booked and arranging a restaurant meal each evening. I definitely felt appreciated by the company.

Interview Questions

• There was no interview questions, just a very quick chat to talk about how we felt half way through   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.