Etech Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 130 of over 130 interviews

In Person13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Etech

Application

I interviewed at Etech

Interview

it was 3 round interview process .one was general technical and HR .Never underestimate yourself. We sometimes think that we don't have enough knowledge, we are not qualified enough, that affects our self confidence and self esteem. Never underestimate yourself. Be confident, if you are not confident, the fake it till you make it. Kudos;) All the best!

Interview Questions
  • Basic question about HTML and CSS some on js
    Answer Question

Etech

Application

I interviewed at Etech

Interview

Technomanagerial rounds with practical and theoretical questions. Web application and Network Security related questions were asked in the later part. Finally, scenario-based questions were asked to check the readiness of the candidate.

Interview Questions
  • How will you respond to an Incident

Etech

Application

I applied online. The process took 10 months. I interviewed at Etech

Interview

It took almost an year from the first round till the last, and at last they said you have to give another round with another of their client which was way too frustrating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Etech

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Etech

Interview

Video Call and mainly asked questions regarding current job profile and day to day activity. Other than regarding your hobby why you choose this profile and how you convince the customer etc..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Etech

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Etech in Apr 2022

Interview

Smooth. Felt like I knew the interviewer from birth. Conversation flowed and the drug test was done after the interview. Nothing to worry about. Don't be nervous be confident. Felt like I was at home

Interview Questions
  • What's your weakness and strenghts

Etech

Application

I interviewed at Etech

Interview

From the date for applying the process took more than a month. Proper intimations are not communicated to the candidate. There is no transparency in the process and if they validate the candidates time in process that will be appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Etech

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Etech

Interview

The number of rounds are approximately 6-7 , comprising of technical and communication rounds Your confidence matters alot. If you are confident and interactive in all the rounds ,the possibility of selection increases

Interview Questions
  • Html, Java script,css basic questions and situation based question.

Etech

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etech

Interview

A of Total of 7 rounds: 1.1 documentation, 2. 3 technical, 3. 2 HR and 4. 1 managerial Detailed discussion on previous nature of role, questions on HTML,CSS,Javascript and XML, puzzle questions, business scenarios

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Etech

Application

I interviewed at Etech

Interview

The interview process was nice, HR was very sweet, friendly, and polite, and the process of the interview was also easy, They first introduce themself and then make me feel comfortable and then move to the question which were based on technical and logical ability

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Etech

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Etech in Jan 2022

Interview

This company's joining process takes 5 rounds of interviews. In which there was an 5 hours assignment round, other rounds are technical which included spot coding and project interview round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews

Etech Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Etech as 52.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.81 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Experience Specialist and Quality Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for OCR and Business Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Etech takes an average of 36 days when considering 115 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for OCR had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 59 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Etech according to 115 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 18.66%