Eureka Forbes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 6 Mar 2019

2.8

Sort:

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Miami, FL (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview as first step process, and then a one-on-one person interview to meet with Vice President for second round interview. After that second interview, I was received both an email and a phone call to get an offer for position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes.

Interview

Multiple discussion rounds based on elimination method, followed by personal interview with managers on high level, after which offer to join the company was handed out to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of sales and marketing.
      Describe yourself   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (New Delhi) in July 2011.

Interview

direct interview at company.

Negotiation

pramotions & prospective benifits according to designation

Technical Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

Went through campus placement. There were 4 rounds of Interview. 1st round was GD, 2nd round was Aptitude test 3rd and 4th rounds were PI and technical rounds. Pre placement talk was held in the college itself, soon followed by the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself   1 Answer

Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

I got the interview from college.Before interview they will take a presentation about the firm.The interview was pretty easy. interviewer was very polite. Questions were basic. The interviews were pretty short. They will give you a clear idea about the job and the incentives.

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Surat).

Interview

advertisement in local news papers than they calling for interview carry out one big bags so the selected candidates have to demo this carry bags run a kn with bag without put in surface

Interview Questions

• we have 20 kg bags can you carry   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

Personal Interview was taken by HR and he I had good knowledge about the company and the product that they sold in the market. The interview was all good. It was quite easy and he wanted me to join the organisation as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about current affairs and Indian politics   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Chennai).

Interview

No complications in interview they only tell about the basic pay....
    after 2 month only target

after they'll give a sales training and all that you have to prepare for that

Anonymous Employee in Kollam

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Kollam) in January 2016.

Interview

interview is good having 2 rounds of interview they asked few questions including skills competencies they basically asked the family background work pressure adaptability its an good experience everyone should try this company for learning and great level of experience.

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience in door to door sales   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Pune) in February 2017.

Interview

The worst process ever. The HR is very unfriendly and inhuman. All they want to know is theoretical knowledge and express their superiority. That's it. If you mug up the theory concepts. You will be hired for sure.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.