Eureka Forbes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Eureka Forbes Interview Questions

Interviews at Eureka Forbes

2.8

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Miami, FL (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview as first step process, and then a one-on-one person interview to meet with Vice President for second round interview. After that second interview, I was received both an email and a phone call to get an offer for position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Chennai).

Interview

Easy interview Process. It takes 2 rounds. 1st round will be Group Discussion and Final round will Face to Face. In final round they discuss about salary package and location.

Sales Trainee Interview

Interview

I got the interview from college.Before interview they will take a presentation about the firm.The interview was pretty easy. interviewer was very polite. Questions were basic. The interviews were pretty short. They will give you a clear idea about the job and the incentives.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes.

Interview

Multiple discussion rounds based on elimination method, followed by personal interview with managers on high level, after which offer to join the company was handed out to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of sales and marketing.
      Describe yourself   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Mumbai) in October 2017.

Interview

There are two rounds of GD and one round of panel interview with the companies head HR and CEO or business heads and on the same day you will receive the offer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Chennai).

Interview

No complications in interview they only tell about the basic pay....
    after 2 month only target

after they'll give a sales training and all that you have to prepare for that

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Pune) in February 2017.

Interview

The worst process ever. The HR is very unfriendly and inhuman. All they want to know is theoretical knowledge and express their superiority. That's it. If you mug up the theory concepts. You will be hired for sure.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?   1 Answer

Technical Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

Went through campus placement. There were 4 rounds of Interview. 1st round was GD, 2nd round was Aptitude test 3rd and 4th rounds were PI and technical rounds. Pre placement talk was held in the college itself, soon followed by the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself   1 Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Mumbai) in January 2017.

Interview

Nice meeting. Only general questions where asked. They informed about the company requirements and told about the benefits of joining their company. They asked about the company background and about myself.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Coimbatore) in November 2016.

Interview

A pre-placement talk followed by two rounds of group discussion;which will be followed by a combined HR and technical interview.
    They are basically a relationship oriented company and are the Asia's largest direct selling company. They look for the skill sets that are required and choose the candidates accordingly

Interview Questions

• What are your learnings from MBA and your internship?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.