Eureka Forbes Interview Questions

Updated 2 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eureka Forbes

Eureka Forbes

Application

I interviewed at Eureka Forbes

Interview

Was short and only 1 Stage happened, shortlisted thru online applications thru portals. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

Interview Questions
  • Major focus on AMC Selling, Installation and complaints
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Bangalore) in Dec 2020

Interview

The HR was really polite. It consisted of three rounds -GD and 2 PI s.GD topics were current social issues. For me, it was-Online education (advantages and disadvantages). We have to speak our points clearly and simple way.1 minute will be given individually to conclude the GD.

Interview Questions
  • role: research and development 1.explain about yourself 2.explain about your previous experience you did an entirely different job previously. so how do you see yourself for this role 3.how can you implement lean principles in the job role as an operations management student how can you help the company 4.Describe yourself in three words 5.Final year engineering project

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Chennai)

Interview

Easy interview Process. It takes 2 rounds. 1st round will be Group Discussion and Final round will Face to Face. In final round they discuss about salary package and location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eureka Forbes

Application

I interviewed at Eureka Forbes

Interview

I got the interview from college.Before interview they will take a presentation about the firm.The interview was pretty easy. interviewer was very polite. Questions were basic. The interviews were pretty short. They will give you a clear idea about the job and the incentives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eureka Forbes

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes

Interview

Multiple discussion rounds based on elimination method, followed by personal interview with managers on high level, after which offer to join the company was handed out to join the company.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge of sales and marketing. Describe yourself
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Mumbai) in Oct 2017

Interview

There are two rounds of GD and one round of panel interview with the companies head HR and CEO or business heads and on the same day you will receive the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Chennai)

Interview

No complications in interview they only tell about the basic pay.... after 2 month only target after they'll give a sales training and all that you have to prepare for that

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Pune) in Feb 2017

Interview

The worst process ever. The HR is very unfriendly and inhuman. All they want to know is theoretical knowledge and express their superiority. That's it. If you mug up the theory concepts. You will be hired for sure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Mumbai) in Jan 2017

Interview

Went through campus placement. There were 4 rounds of Interview. 1st round was GD, 2nd round was Aptitude test 3rd and 4th rounds were PI and technical rounds. Pre placement talk was held in the college itself, soon followed by the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something about yourself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eureka Forbes (Mumbai) in Jan 2017

Interview

Nice meeting. Only general questions where asked. They informed about the company requirements and told about the benefits of joining their company. They asked about the company background and about myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews