Euromonitor Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Euromonitor

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 163 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Australia)

Interview

Application on LinkedIn, followed by a quick 15-minute phone screening. A week later this was followed by an in-person interview leading to a math test, then a final interview with hiring manager and line manager.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company, your experience with market research, behavioural questions related to the position eg. how would you handle client queries etc.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Euromonitor (United States)

Interview

Extremely lengthy and in-depth, with a phone screening and several hour-long video calls with various people. Quite technical. After interviewing with them 4 separate times, they ghosted me and I had to call a month after the final interview just to hear a “no”

Interview Questions
  • How many eggs are consumed in the United States each year? How would you go about finding that answer?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portugal
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Euromonitor (Portugal)

Interview

I was first interviewed by HR. The interview was quite difficult, in the sense I expected these questions to be asked at a later stage. I had the interview via Microsoft Teams and the experience wasn't very positive in general. I thought her method of interviewing was quite unorganised. They said I passed on to the next stage. A few weeks later I was informed that, due to covid, they had withdrawn the job. I haven't heard back since.

Interview Questions
  • Estimate the market size of diapers in the UK; How would you interview trade contacts?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Hong Kong)

Interview

During first round, head of hk office and predecessor had interview with me, asked basic questions and mainly tested language capability etc. Also they gave me questions (case study) for next round preparation.

Interview Questions
Euromonitor
Anonymous Employee in Indonesia
Application

I interviewed at Euromonitor (Indonesia)

Interview

Simple yet effective recruitment process. I send an email to the hiring staff and a week after I got a chance to do an interview with the HR. And after that, I got the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do I interested in this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Germany)

Interview

Normal conversation, Typical questions about CV, Previous position, Skills and why applied. then comes to the case study and prepare to test. Presentation with the information givenabout anaylsis in the certain industry.

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions about CV, Previous position, Skills and why applied
Anonymous Employee in Vietnam
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Vietnam)

Interview

It was quite a simple, quick process and I got nothing to complain about. The interviewers were friendly, easy - going and did their best to help me feel relaxed. Most of the questions were around my background and education, to check if I have the necessary skills or not.

Interview Questions
Euromonitor
Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Africa
Application

I interviewed at Euromonitor (South Africa)

Interview

First stage involved 3 online assessment, whole thing takes about an hour and a half. Some basic mathematics, pattern recognition and then case study type questions which involved some data analysis and recommendations. Next phase was a 30 minute interview talking about past experience and competencies.

Interview Questions
Euromonitor
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Düsseldorf
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Euromonitor (Düsseldorf) in Jun 2020

Interview

I had a screening with HR, followed by a second interview with the hiring manager where I was asked to prepare a quick 10 minute discussion about a process document they sent me. There was a third interview with the hiring manager and her direct superiors where I was to prepare and present a case study. I did not end up landing the job, but I have to say I was very impressed by the recruitment team. The recruiter was transparent and communicative throughout the process, and made me feel valued as a candidate. It was refreshing that even though I didn't get the job, I did not just receive a generic email response as refusal - the recruiter set up a call with me and gave me detailed feedback on my interview and presentation which was very welcome.

Interview Questions
Euromonitor
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I interviewed at Euromonitor (Singapore)

Interview

2 rounds of interview plus 1 take-home assignment to be presented during 2nd round interview. Interviewers tried to understand candidate's personality and thinking by asking various types of question including behavioural questions and market sizing questions. Each interview was an hour.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your colleague in another country did not deliver what they promised you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 163 Interviews