European Dynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 4 Feb 2019

2.4

Sort:

Enterprise Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at European Dynamics (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Everything seemed fine up to the point where my profile was to be presented for the client - that's when the contract with European Dynamics revealed that the process is VERY one sided / I had to agree to accepting an offer should the client find me suitable for the position - REGARDLESS of what I may think of the client once I had had the interview. - OR pay a fine of 2000EURO to European Dynamics to cover their costs !!!!! OUTRAGEOUS - An interview is for both the interviewer and the interviewee to get a feeling for one another AND to be able to walk away WITHOUT commitment/cost should they decide not to continue the process

Interview Questions

I declined to be presented to the customer at a risk of 2000EURO fine should they accept me and I didn't like the customer - for whatever reason -read above

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at European Dynamics (Athens (Greece)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the job of Junior Software Developer. Two days later I was contacted through email to arrange a Skype interview. The Skype interview was more of an informational manner, like getting to know each other and talking about my educational and professional background. A few days after that a face-to-face interview was arranged in the company's premises. The interviewers (2 Developers and 1 HR) were really easy going and the interview went smoothly. The second part of the interview was a discussion about technical knowledge, but not really hard. A week after the second interview I was emailed an offer which I accepted.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at European Dynamics (Athens (Greece)) in November 2017.

Interview

I have interviewed to more than 50 companies throughout my career, but this was by far the most riduculous. I was asked technical questions in a video call and then, the 3 interviewers were chatting with the mic muted, pretty much ignoring me. Sometimes they were laughing as well. Not sure if I was that funny or they were saying jokes irrelevant to the process.

We spend a fair amount of our time to discuss things like: 'How do you handle git branching and git pushing to your company'. I am not sure, if they didnt have a good view of what is important to assess in a candidate, trolling me, or they thought I dont know how to push to a git repository. Dont take me wrong, this is a legit question. The problem is that it shouldnt take more than one minute to move to the next.

I never received an answer. Looks like we have mutual feelings for each other and that is fine. The problem is that, if you treat your candidates like that(when it is time to show them your best traits), how do you treat your employees? Especially those who you dont depend much on?

Java Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at European Dynamics (Athens (Greece)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview started by asking general questions, mainly about the courses attended during the academic years, and later on, they handled a test, containing generic Java, SQL, HTML, and Javascript questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at European Dynamics (Athens (Greece)) in April 2011.

Interview

First contact by phone. Generic questions. Don't get in trap about working hours. If you want to get hired be polite and modest.
    If you get an offer, you can bargain.

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Dynamics.

Interview

Questions about basics in programming in a panel of three people. They were interested about my background and my interests. It took about twenty minutes to finish. That was all.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at European Dynamics (Brussels (Belgium)) in May 2014.

Interview

Initially there was HR call,only to discuss the position, salary and other benifits.European dynamics conducted only online tests. Once I cleared the tests, I was told that I will be given offer if I clear the client interview which was over phone. No other process.

Interview Questions

• Online test was of medium difficulty.The questions are not copied from internet buut prepared by internal technical team. you can only clear if you have some knowledge of technology   1 Answer

Junior IT Consultant Interview

Interview

It was a very friendly yet professional process. I felt comfortable during the interview where I was asked a few questions regarding my resume. The interview was conducted through skype video call.

Interview Questions

• What made you decide you want to enter the field of IT?   Answer Question

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Dynamics (Athens (Greece)) in December 2016.

Interview

Project manager called me and I gave a phone interview. I was doing my shopping in the supermarket at the same time so I wasn't so focus, but I accepted doing the interview because I already had an offer and I had nothing to lose. For every wrong or not clear answer that I was giving, they were kind enough to correct me. At the end the announced me that I was almost sure in.

Interview Questions

• What Java ORM have you used?   1 Answer

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at European Dynamics (Athens (Greece)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was pleasant and in a friendly maner. The interviewer made good expressed questions that oftenly resulted in a nice conversation. Unfortunately, the interviewer did not contact after interview to inform me if the position has been filled.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.