Eventus Software Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Eventus Software Services

3.2

Senior UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eventus Software Services (Chennai) in November 2019.

Interview

Four round interview process. First is a phone call with HR with basic background questions. Next is with two different product managers which is more focused around role specific qualifications. Final is with CHRO for salary negotiation

Lead UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eventus Software Services (Chennai) in November 2019.

Interview

Very bad experience to attended interview. after completed all round of interview, they did not send me offer letter finally. Very disappointed and I would not recommend for anyone and do not waste your time attending interview. I would not even rate 1 since i spent more than 12 hrs task for creating template with html5 n reactjs components for nothing.

Interview Questions

Eventus Software Services Response

14 Jan 2020 – Digital Marketing Specialist

We are sorry that you feel that way. However, we have a fairly stringent recruitment process and we cannot make offers to all who apply or interview with us. We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
    Eventjini Team

Software Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eventus Software Services (Chennai) in October 2019.

Interview

It was a 30-minute technical interview followed by a 30-minute case interview. The case interview process was easy as they navigated the case with you. Overall, it was a good experience

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were very personalized about my experience, know your resume and how you personally have actively helped or improved the organizations you are a part of. Know how that applies to the job. Know the structure of the organization.   Answer Question

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eventus Software Services (Chennai) in September 2019.

Interview

Consisted of 3 tests and 1 interview. The first test was a debugging challenge, followed by a coding challenge, and finally a virtual work environment simulation. The interview was a 1:1 interview, focusing on technical as well as HR aspects.

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Application

Interview

2 online technical interviews. The first interview tested ability to quickly find errors in code. The second interview consisted of two coding problems. Finally the last interview was a one on one interview where I was asked behavioral questions and a coding question on binary search trees.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eventus Software Services (Chennai) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process has two rounds and the entire process took one day. The first consists of some debugging exercises and some technical questions. The second is a coding exercise that has two coding challenges.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.