Everstage Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Everstage

Everstage

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Everstage in Jun 2022

Interview

First round was online round where 2 questions (1 easy, 1medium) were given and asked us to solve in 60mins. Second round was live coding round where 3 coding questions were given (1 easy, 1 medium, 1hard) and I was asked to explain the logic before coding it. They really helped a lot by giving hints. Third round was also a live coding round were they evaluated our efficient usage of data structures

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were taken from Hackerrank.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Everstage (Chennai) in Mar 2022

Interview

The Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and asked whether I'm interested to take this opportunity. He then explained to me the interview process. He told me there will be 4 rounds and he scheduled the first interview on the next day itself.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 (Live Coding - DSA - 30 mins): You will get a leetcode easy-medium question to solve on a coding platform(Hackerrank) and explain your approach to the interviewer. You should complete this within 30 mins. (Your code should compile and need to pass all test cases) Same day evening I got a call from the recruiter saying that I cleared this round and they will be moving ahead with me for the next rounds.
  • Round 2 (Live Coding - DSA - 90 mins): In this round, you will get 3 questions in the medium difficulty level as the previous round but this time you need to solve these questions within 90 mins. I solved two questions easily but I struggled to complete the 3rd question because I didn't understand a particular edge case where my code kept failing. The interviewer jumped in and clarified my doubt to put me on the correct path. I solved all 3 questions within the time limit. The recruiter called me the next day and told me I cleared this round
  • Round 3 (Live Coding - React - 90 mins): This round tests your knowledge of React and Javascript in-depth. You will be given a mock API and need to perform filter, search, and range operations on it and visualize it. You are expected to write the most optimized production-ready code and should follow best practices while defining your project structure. I was able to complete it within the time limit. The recruiter called me and told me that I cleared this round and the next round will be with Hiring Manager
  • Round 4 (Hiring Manager - Behavioural - 30 mins): This round will be focused primarily on behavioral questions and the details you mentioned in your resume. I was asked about a project that I mentioned in my resume and what difficulties I faced during that. Be sure to prepare for each and every line you put in your resume. The next day recruiter called me and told me that I cleared all rounds and they will be providing the offer.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

132.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Everstage~3749255
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Everstage (Chennai) in Feb 2022

Interview

There was an online test. The shortlisted candidates were asked to perform a simple task to evaluate writing and presenting skills. People who were shortlisted from this round were interviewed. The interview panel included one person who just conducted the interview like a casual discussion. The final round of interview was with the CEO, who asked questions to better know the candidate.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed