Exane Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Feb 2019

2.6

Sort:

Internship Interview

Interview

Informal interview about personal attitude, skills, qualities, experiences, languages and CV in general. Then a quantitative exercise about financial statement analysis. I got the pleasant feeling it was a friendly environment.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in January 2011.

Interview

Quite long and thorough, I had to make 4 different interviews with both HR and business before receiving an offer for the job. Beside this point eveything went well and the process was done in less than three weeks.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exane (Milan (Italy)) in July 2015.

Interview

answer and question technical and personal, both in italian and french. At the end the traduction of a french comment on the market. It was thirty minutes long, people were nice and you were feeling comfortable

Interview Questions

• payoff call option, duration, credit default swap, where i would invest 1 000 000 of eur, traduction of french comment   1 Answer

Equity Research Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Exane in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on campus. The process took 1 months. Four round of interviews. I interviewed at Exane in October 2015. Two phone interviews and two one-to-one interviews with managing directors. Mainly background questions and some technical questions. Not very difficult but you need to be prepared and update with the news in order to succeed.

Equity Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exane (City of London, England (UK)) in October 2009.

Interview

The first round of the interview process involved a stock pitch to one of the lead analysts. The stock could be any of your choice. The call consisted of roughly 10-15 minute pitch and then a few questions. .

The second interview was a one to one interview at their offices.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exane (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Steps:
    1) Phone screening (if your CV and Cover Letter were successful in attracting their attention) - during which you will talk about yourself, what strengths and experience you have, some technical abilities e.g. Excel, VBA, SQL, R and other relevant skills, very lovely interview overall, with a very friendly tone, and the opportunity to ask questions about the role and the company
    2) In person interview and assessment - receive a 5 task Excel and VBA exercise to be completed within 30 minutes (Excel - pivot tables, and general good grasp of formulas is essential as it is quite time-pressing if you're not well prepared, and for VBA - good grasp of conditional statements i.e. IF as well as loops i.e. FOR loops) after which you have an interview where your logic abilities are tested

Interview Questions

• Logical questions: e.g. if you have 2 thick wicks that burnout if lighted in 30 minutes (each) how can you measure 45 minutes?   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in January 2013.

Interview

Resume screening and HR phone interview (behavioral: why finance? why this school? why asset manager?); followed by on site - technical questions about statistics (pattern recognition, regression, machine learning) / optimization (numerical optimization methods) + case study in asset management (long/short strategy).

Assistant Vente Actions Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in March 2016.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks
    - Week 1: phone call from HR to schedule interview
    - Week 2: first round with HR - fit questions
    - Week 3: second and final round with operationals - not much technical since there is a 1 hour test prior to the interview

Assistant Vente Actions Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in April 2016.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks
    - Week 1: phone call from HR to schedule interview
    - Week 2: first round with HR - fit questions

Recherche de l'équité Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Exane (Paris (France)) in December 2012.

Interview

Le bureau m'a interrogé directement, sans la partie HR. L'analyste a fait un tête-à-tête en premier. Nous avons commencé par la recherche que j'ai faite sur l'industrie, puis nous avons discuté services publics. Comme je ne connais rien de ce secteur, il m'a d'abord donné un peu le contexte d'un problème, puis après j'ai dû utiliser cette information et mon bon sens pour trouver la réponse, mais il peut contester la réponse et poser des questions complémentaires. Donc c'est très difficile de se préparer. Après une heure et demi, il a demandé au Chef d'Équipe de venir, et nous avons eu une discussion plutôt informelle sur la politique. Et c'est tout.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi y-a-t-il un régime de paiement de capacité dans le secteur des services publics ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pas de négociation, le salaire du stagiaire est fixé.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.