Explore Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Explore Talent Interview Questions

Interviews at Explore Talent

Interviews for Top Jobs at Explore Talent

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

pertinent information during the interview was asked. The atmosphere was businesslike, there are no distractions it is a relaxed environment. Questions asked are organized and structured. Our conversation was free-flowing.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions concerning my membership in a non-professional organization or club that is not related to the job.   Answer Question

Talent Explorer Interview

Interview

They use different sites to make people know on their hiring.
    The interview questions are accurate and and I can answer it well with my understanding. The questions asked talks about myself and what are my expectations during the process of working in the company.

Interview Questions

• What did you like or dislike about your previous job?   2 Answers

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Explore Talent (Bengaluru) in December 2010.

Interview

First round will be self introduction, then if u were good in it you will be moved to aptitude test were they will test your skills and grammar, once u clear that they will can u next day for a HR round and you will have a discussion with HR on any topic and that will decide weather you are in or out of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your last vocation?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.