FCB Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FCB Global Interview Questions

Interviews at FCB Global

2.8

Cfa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I met with 4 different people virtually and it went really well they were all nice and kind. I applied on linkedin and got an email for a phone screening and then an interview. HR was helpful and the process went pretty smooth.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCB Global in July 2020.

Interview

The interview with the recruiter and hiring manager went well. Nice people. solid questions. The disappointment was the lack of follow up. I contacted the recruiter and hiring manager for next steps and didn't hear back from either of them. It's worth noting considering there are robo-rejection emails that can be easily deployed. It doesn't reflect well on the character of FCB NY.

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I had 3, thirty minute interviews back to back, starting with the Team Lead and two other Managers.

The first and second interviewers were very nice and supportive and seemed like good engineers.

The finally associate engineer seemed to be a bit burned out and annoyed that he had to spend 30 minutes interviewing Junior Devs.

Interview Questions

• They went deep on ReactJS, including "Refs", "State and Props", "inverse data flow", etc.   1 Answer
    • They asked about Responsive Web Design to support older browsers and what features of HTML5 are Not available to older browsers.   1 Answer
    • They asked what is "Closure" in JavaScript.   1 Answer
    • They asked for me to explain the "Box Model" in CSS.   1 Answer

Strategic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen with recruiter. Was then asked to come in and take an analytical test analyzing sales data in excel along with a few analytical questions. Tests were quite easy as long as you have intermediate experience in excel and powerpoint. Passed the test but later found out team was going through re-org. HR wasn't the most organized throughout process. Pursued other opportunities.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Sent my CV in through Linked In, received an email to set up a screening. Talked to the interviewer, didn't get the job, which I expected by the end of the conversation, but I would have appreciated a firm no or at least a rejection letter.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I received a message on LinkedIn from a recruiter, and set up a phone interview. I was then asked to come into the office for an in-person interview with 4 different people (30 mins each for 2 hours long), and then received an email about a second round in-person interview with two people.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult experience and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Five 1 on 1 interviews each after the other at their head office at the John Hancock building in Chicago, IL. First interview is with a selected recruiter from HR. Then a few team members from the open position's team, followed by upper management (usually that works close with this team as well).

Interview questions were overall easy. Everyone was nice. But, had a negative experience with the way HR handled everything.

For my second and final round interview, apparently (from what the recruiter told me), my interviewer never showed up for my interview, and they had to cancel and "reschedule" it. I was told this only 45 minutes before the actual interview started. I was literally on the train on my way to the building. And this is after about 2 other times of them having to reschedule it in the first place. No good apology was given for the unprofessional-ism, and I was ultimately ghosted, and never contacted back about the position even after trying to reach out again.

Just a big waste of time and money.

Interview Questions

• Why FCB?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about some of your experience and how it applies to this role.   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me a time where you had to meet a specific deadline with a heavy workload?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a couple of in person interviews. The interviews seemed thrown together without the proper individuals at the table so almost pointless and a waste of time. After a final interview I was never contacted again although I followed up three times. You don’t only need to attract good talent but you need to respect them and treat them as such. It speaks volumes about the organization as a whole.

Interview Questions

• So what brings you in today? Felt kind of odd like I was at the doctors office   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a response for phone screening. The recruiter was a young lady, sounded friendly, which made the call more comfortable. A couple days later I got an email saying I passed and will move on to the 1st round of in-person interview (3 one on one interviews w/ different people in HR). I arrive at the downtown office, everything looked clean and modern. When I interviewed with 3 of those people, every person seemed like they were forced to interview me. Each interview has a time constraint of 30 minutes. They obviously never looked at my resume before and only saw it first time when I handed it to them on the spot. They didn’t have any precise interview questions because all they can think of is “explain what you did at this job”. Majority weren’t fully engaged with me, zoned out, and constantly checked their phone whenever I am talking. It was rude and I felt like I was being rushed. The recruiter said if I passed I would pass on to the 2nd/final round (another but 2 one on one interviews). I followed up a week post interview and the recruiter said they are still deciding. I waited another week again and got no feedback. I had to email and clarify how unprofessional they were being...finally I got an email back from her. She sent me a rejection email. Overall, this experience was very unprofessional and their team lack engagement.

Creative Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at FCB Global.

Interview

The recruiting process started out normally- a preliminary phone call screen with the recruiter, who was very pleasant. It then progressed to another phone interview and from there, a scheduled interview with the creative team. That’s where everything fell apart. I was told the creative director couldn’t meet and would I mind rescheduling? The recruiter would keep me posted. Cut to a month and a HALF of weekly emails from the recruiter thanking me “for my patience” and promising the next week they would have answers. I had just about given up when finally, I received an email saying with the greatest of apologies the position was put on hold. I have never had this happen to me in my entire career and think it was extremely unprofessional to keep someone on the hook like this. Those applying have been warned.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.