Federal Soft Systems Interview Questions

Updated 26 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Federal Soft Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Federal Soft Systems (Chennai) in Aug 2022

Interview

First level of discussion is technical. The panel was not that strong in technical and also his communication is too bad. For name sake the interview was happened. Even he really don't know what he is talking about.

Interview Questions
  • what are Java frame works ?
    1 Answer

Federal Soft Systems

Application

I interviewed at Federal Soft Systems

Interview

Application I applied online. The process took 1 week. Interview Hiring process was unlike anything else I have ever experienced. They truly try to find the right culture fit and want you to feel great about your decision to join the team just as much. Everyone I spoke to throughout the interview process were so nice and genuine I couldn’t believe it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

3h

works at

Wipro

Off topic: I had been struggling with low salary for many years and it was all my mistake. I switched this time with 100% hike. Still my mental state has been not well. I get more anxious and worry all the time about my future my job etc. I am not able to enjoy anything. Just feel so low all the time and feel everyone is doing so well in their lives except myself. How do I change myself for better ?

32 Comments

Tech India

160.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Federal Soft Systems~1869982
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Federal Soft Systems (Bangalore) in Mar 2022

Interview

Interview process was professional, focussed, comfortable, worthy, impressive. Interviewer seems to have good knowledge about their requirements. Interviewer clearly explained about their expectation from me, their vision, their company profile. We had good amount of knowledge transfer. I was given an opportunity to be at my best and deliver my best.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were based on my previous experiences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Federal Soft Systems (Hyderābād) in Dec 2021

Interview

Awesome Interview process. 2level interview process happen. Satisfied! Smooth Conversation with Account Manager and Delivery Manager...On time update about the Interview feedback...Not time taken process. However I am waiting for a positive feedback from FSS Team.

Interview Questions
  • Work Experience & Elaborate? What all technologies worked on? About Clients?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Federal Soft Systems (Hyderābād) in Oct 2021

Interview

Had a discussion about FSS and my current employment and work experience . Discussed about ERP application and experience on ERP. Current employment roles and responsibilities. Current CTC and expected CTC and about Future plans.

Interview Questions
  • Compliance related and payroll services

Federal Soft Systems

Application

I interviewed at Federal Soft Systems

Interview

Initial interview started well, but was handed over to manager who was Rude and Insolent and found way to dispense with me quickly (since was likely to be given the highest pay rate for this assignment). Have never been treated in this manner and would not recommend any else be either. Avoid the experience.

Interview Questions
  • Simple Question that he answered himself to his liking.

Federal Soft Systems

Application

I interviewed at Federal Soft Systems

Interview

I applied through one of the referral. The process took 3-4 days. Initially went through basics and then coding assignment. Over all it went good and the coding assignments are little bit tough.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer went with the relevant questions on my skillset.
2 people found this interview helpful