Fexle Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Fexle Services

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fexle Services in Jun 2021

Interview

two Technical Interview rounds and one hr. Prepare they will give you codes in Interview and prepare ur cv as well .They will ask you open ur code editor and ask u to write code

Interview Questions
  • Pattern Printing and codes nothing else
    Answer Question
  • To open any code editor
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Fexle Services (New Delhi)

Interview

I got a call from this company and fixed my interview then i performed very well almost i answered every question after a 5 days i got a rejection mail i was shocked... Then i realised they are just doing timepass with us....

Interview Questions
  • can we take out the access by using permission set

Fexle Services

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fexle Services

Interview

The interview was held in 3 rounds. First is the aptitude test in which basic aptitude questions were asked and second was technical interview where questions/programs for drawing star pattern were asked. After clearing both rounds next is HR round in which HR will tell everything about the company and ask some questions to know more about you and then salary will be discussed then offer letter is signed.

Interview Questions
  • Basic star pattern drawing program in java.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fexle Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was very good and they looking for a developer and designer in one person and I think HR should know the difference between both. It will help for both Company and Interviewer to save time .

Interview Questions
  • Q: They asked me about my designing process?

Application

Interview

I applied through a college. The process took a day. There interview process is pretty lengthy there are total five rounds including HR round they mainly asked the question from pattern so do practice of pattern as much as you can.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fexle Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Largest element in array,check wheather number is prime or not and most important pattern of good level
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fexle Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan, Rajasthan) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview process is quiet long. The interviewer asked you patterns and questions for a long time. There are total 3 rounds in the Interview Process: 1. Aptitude 2. Face to face Coding round 3. HR

Interview Questions
  • The coding interview is basically based on pattern printing.
1 person found this interview helpful