Fidelity International Interview Questions

Updated 1 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Fidelity International

HardAverageEasy
Found 275 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Fidelity International
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

Firstly you need to go through the standard written test, which testing for your response to different situations. The whole process is pretty long, may take nearly 1 hour. And then if luckily, you can get an interview. A pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions
  • Name a conflict with your boss.
    Answer Question
Fidelity International
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

Campus placement--> After online test there was an technical interview and after that person are shortlisted for Hr/Mr interview . All the interview process take place in a week and but at last I was not able to clear

Interview Questions
  • What are your hobbies and how you get time to do that?
  • What are skills used in your resume?
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Apr 2021

Interview

Step-1: Apply Online on their website. Step-2: Heard after 1.5 weeks to have a quick introductory call from HR and fix the time slot for a round-1 interview. Step-3: Round-1 Interview (Technical Round). The interviewers were very nice and will explain everything in detail. Most of the questions revolve around what I mentioned in CV and JD. Few core-conceptual questions. Long-term aspirations, Hobbies, etc. It felt more like a conversation. Step-4: Result declared the day after the interview. And they fixed a time for Round-2 (Technical-Managerial). It was a quick but difficult interview. The question was based on my past experience, how it is matching to this role? My motivation to join FIL. Some questions were from strategic management and Valuation (LBA and DCF calculation). Step-5: After a VERY LONG time (2-3 weeks), they have proceeded me to the last round (Round-3) with the stakeholder. It was easy, quick, and more like an informal conversation. I enjoyed this interview. Questions were mainly on past experience, why FIL and this dept your long-term goals. Step-6: After that, it is just the HR round for salary discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Steps involved in LBO valuations. Specifically, its assumptions and limitations.
  • How DCF differs from LBO?
  • Motivation to join FIL and this dept. What do you know about FIL and its product? Cultural-fit questions largely.
Fidelity International
Application

I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

The process was pretty conversational, but the questions are quite deep and can be tricky from time to time. So be very well prepared, and practice mock interview questions as much as you can.

Interview Questions
Fidelity International
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (London, England, England)

Interview

Send in CV, then you automatically get invited to the test. If you pass, you automatically get invited to the pre recorded video interview that has 3 questions They dont look at your CV till you finish all steps

Interview Questions
Fidelity International
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity International in Feb 2021

Interview

Recruiter called me up and shortlisted my CV. Interviewer rejected me saying my profile is not suitable. He himself was not technical and was from some other domain. Pathetic experience and totally time waste company with worst senior management.

Interview Questions
  • No question was asked even when my CV was shortlisted. Interviewer had come with a mindset for rejection. Interviewer was not technical.
Fidelity International
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Fidelity International in Feb 2021

Interview

I passed the online test and then received the video interview, it has 4 to 5 questions, most of them are situational behavioral questions.But after 20 days I still didn't get any feedback from the company.

Interview Questions
Fidelity International
Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (London, England, England)

Interview

The interview invoived 3 stages speaking with the direct manager and then hving a cometence based interview with a senior member of the financial reporting team in the business function.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were competence based and nothing our of the ordinary.
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity International (New Delhi)

Interview

I was referred by one of my friends already working there. Then after I received an online assessment link based on Selenium, Java and SQL. Following which there were two rounds (Technical and Managerial round). The entire process took around 1.5 months.

Interview Questions
  • Selenium web driver, POM, A lot of questions from Java OOPS concepts, SQL Union and Joins, TestNG, Agile and Test Methodologies.
Fidelity International
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

After submitting the application, they send an invitation to take a 30-40 minutes aptitude test where they provide a situation/ event and you need to choose/ analyze between few options. If passed, you go to the actual interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience and background for applying to this position
Fidelity International
Application

I interviewed at Fidelity International

Interview

Very friendly interview with both the team leader and head of the fidelity team for the recruitment company . Competency based questions around 5 of them and a brief chat about the role

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 275 Interviews

Popular Careers with Fidelity International Job Seekers