FinaTel Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FinaTel Java Developer Interview Questions

Updated 24 Dec 2018

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai) in October 2014.

Interview

there are two rounds are conducted , first round was technical written interview , asking four java logical programming questions. The second round was HR face to face interview here also asking orally technical base questions.

Interview Questions

• yes, some unexpected logical question are asked due to HR face to face interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FinaTel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adyar

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at FinaTel (Adyar) in April 2015.

Interview

i attended the interview. First Round: Java Programming,Second Round: Tech F2F,Third Round:HR F2F. i have just attened the 1st round java technical test: 4 programs were given and i have wrote only 2 questions. so i have not cleared the test. but it was a great interview experience in writing programs.

Interview Questions

• 1st Round: Java Technical Written Test: There were 4 programs.
      1. 20numbers of Fibonacci series.
      2. armstrong number
      3.program to change a number to single digit
      4. Highest number in an given array.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinaTel.

Interview

Interview process having 2 Rounds. One technical round followed by one HR round. In Technical round they covered all the core concepts of java like oops concept, collections , threading, exception. , then they jumped to Spring Hibernate JSF and Rest webservices basic concepts.

Interview Questions

• How to initialize value to instance variables of a spring bean from properties file.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai) in June 2018.

Interview

They asked 3programs they need only logic of the program .3programs are asked we need towrite logic .. questions are simple and easy to write..Binary search to find the elements and remove the duplicate elements in the given string and final question is finding the output of the given program

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai) in March 2017.

Interview

4 programs has been asked
    fibonaci series program and armstrong number
    and sum of the digit and given the set of the array number and find the max the value the array

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FinaTel (Chennai) in October 2018.

Interview

I atten the interview in october 2018 chennai.first round is written test programing,second and third round also programing test in written and system.and move to technical HR. the programs are logical programs and patterns.

Interview Questions

• find first 10 prime numbers?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.