FirstCry com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at FirstCry com

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Pune) in March 2012.

Interview

First telephonic interview it just a normal discussion depends on noticed period, current ctc, expected ctc,
    standard process techinical interview after that hr interview and final discussion

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Pune) in January 2018.

Interview

First round was a s simple Aptitude test(english, quant, logical). then i was asked to write an essay. this was followed by an HR round. After clearing Hr round i was asked to give Technical interview which was quite easy. they just ask you about the basics.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? why do you want to work with us   Answer Question

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Pune) in August 2017.

Interview

it was very interview but not selected as they need experienced candidate for internship too and they say they will call you if you are selected which is a false hope

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Pune) in June 2017.

Interview

1st round is of aptitude,which is easy. just prepare some basic maths formulas, and english is too easy
    2nd round personal interview. I had greate experience giving personal interview. HR was very friendly and helpful.Answer honestly no lies
    3rd round- after passing first round, i went for 3rd, Technical interview round. they asked me questions about why you want to join company, and some questions about your work profile. They asked me about seo best practices, on-page,off-page. and they will ask questions like given the problem,what will be your solution to that.
    overall greate experience. I got selected but, didnt join coz of some personal reasons.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Pune) in December 2015.

Interview

There were following steps,
    1. first the CV screening
    2. telephonic with HR
    3. Aptitude test
    4. HR interview
    4. Excel test
    5. first round interview with the team senior and a category manager. personality check, backgroung check, projects, live case scenarios, puzzles, etc
    6. Final round with HoD
    7. Salary negotiation with HR

Interview Questions

• To describe the merchandising activities required while planning to launch a new product.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be stern about the amount you deserve.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Mumbai) in January 2012.

Interview

1. aptitude test
    2. HR round
    3. interview with general manager
    and then you will get a call if you are selected or not
     and also they will ask you if you can manage the field work as it requires communicating with many people.

Interview Questions

• nothing as such. just basic questions about you, about profile, about your family and other things   Answer Question

Area Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

All 3 rounds with HR Team & Operations Team were on phone. Cleared all of them & within a weeks time was appointed. Appreciate there quick response. HR seems to take care of their employees, looking forward to work with them.

Interview Questions

• What to see in a prospective franchisee?   1 Answer

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Pune) in September 2015.

Interview

3 rounds non technical mainly based on resume and there website firstcry.com. What changes you can suggest to improve the website. Talked about hobbies, previous experiences, projects, educational backgroung, hometown etc.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Mumbai).

Interview

Good one on one interactions. Knowledgeable management and receptive to the candidates needs . There was a one on one and a telephonic round, post that the offer was rolled out.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstCry com (Almeirim (Brazil)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was good and comfortable,asked manual testing questions and some questions on automation also.The interview had 4rounds from which first two rounds were completely technical.last round was HR round which was also very good and comfortable

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.