Fleet Management Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Fleet Management

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fleet Management

Found 11 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleet Management (Bangalore)

Interview

The interview was for about half an hour and was kinda straightforward. All they were interested in was how good I am with the theory. Asked me to define some laws in Strength of materials and one or two questions from Pumps.

Interview Questions
  • Castiglianos theorom, Centrifugal pumps
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fleet Management (Cochin) in Mar 2019

Interview

I was shortlisted for interview of fleet Management limited through campus placement after screening the percentage of marks till the announced results. Shortlisted candidates were asked to report at their Kochi office in Panampilly nagar.Interview started at around 10 am after a form was filled which is actually containing all the details about us,so this acts like a resume which gets handed over to the interview board.So no need to carry separate resume for the interview. Interview started normally with tell me about yourself question,which if prepared well give a good first impression to the interview board.Technical questions are the main highlights of the interview.Any question can be expected from your branch of study specially from core subjects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thrissur
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleet Management (Thrissur) in Apr 2018

Interview

i got interviewed in campus selection.They select from purely mechanical branch for 1 year GME course at cochin shipyard and on successful completion we could get selected as fifth engineers.

Interview Questions
  • composition of sterilite , detailed working of an impulse turbine, universal couplings,
Anonymous Employee in Dhanbād
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleet Management (Dhanbād) in Jan 2018

Interview

the interview started with an intro then moving on technical questions they looked into my cv asked about my volunteering that I have done. there were two people who took the interview the panel was good.

Interview Questions
  • what is flywheel and its function?
  • whats osmosis, reverse osmosis, give any practical example
  • why there are two water level indicator in a boiler unit
  • draw iron carbon diagram
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fleet Management (New Delhi) in Feb 2017

Interview

Technical interview by superintendent. majority of questions aim at knowing one's previous work experience. Also, some hypothetical questions to gauge technical acumen and ability. Moreover, they would also be interested in understanding more about the expected length of your stay in Fleet Management, the type of fleet you have sailed before, and any fleet changes you are expecting in future.

Interview Questions
  • Questions regarding various component troubleshooting and routines carried out on main engine.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fleet Management (Calcutta) in Oct 2016

Interview

the interview process will be very simple if and only if ur applying through your college or universities,i applied through my college and called for direct interview to kolkata..there the process was at first an application form will be given to fill up our personal details and there will a section in the form about familys annual income it is better if the annual is more if not there is no use in applying for the company and later there will be interview for about 10-15 mins about your family background and few questions on ic engines thermodynamics all basics .

Interview Questions
  • family background,what is ec engine,what is the difference between diesel and petrol engines,about ic engines,etc
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fleet Management (Mumbai) in Jul 2016

Interview

Interview rounds with the heads of each department and then the Asst Manager and General manager after which I was selected on a probation of 3 Months and at last i got a offer letter

Interview Questions
  • Current Job Place and designation
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fleet Management (Chennai)

Interview

Usually they have a written test after that they conduct interview. But as the candidates were limited they decided to directly conduct the interview for everyone. The interview for each person was arround 20mins. After interviewing 15 candidates the interview was declared over without any prior information....and after 6-7days namelist of 6 selected candidate were sent.

Interview Questions
  • General questions on subjects in the 4th to 7th semester
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eranakulam, Kakkanad
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fleet Management (Eranakulam, Kakkanad)

Interview

Written and Interview

Anonymous Employee in [location]
Application

I interviewed at Fleet Management

Interview

written test, tech. interview, interview, medical test

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews