Flourish Pure Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.0

Sort:

Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flourish Pure Foods (Ahmedabad) in August 2013.

Interview

applied via news paper add and got a call on the same day, first Hr head take an interview then company owner and then HOD, i and many interviewer who all are with me on that day, every one feels that HOD is not clear enough what he is asking, he is just confuse what he want to know

Interview Questions

• HOD is not clear enough what he is asking, all interviewer is telling the same thing on that day, that HOD is not clear what he want to know from us and what his question.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flourish Pure Foods (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

2 Rounds of Interview, very easy. First there was a telephonic round and then a Skype Call on the next day. Asked me few basic questions. Once cleared got the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me Something about Yourself?   1 Answer

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flourish Pure Foods (New Delhi) in February 2015.

Interview

Only GD and PI. Shortlisted candidates from GD round go for the PI round. In Personal interviews only remain calm and composed and avoid doting on idiosyncratic prose before interview.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Flourish Pure Foods (Ahmedabad) in January 2017.

Interview

It is just a formality , they do not hire people who are not Hindu.
    They keep hiring and firing people so there is vacancy every time you walk in for interview.
    Daily more than 40 interviews are conducted.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flourish Pure Foods (Ahmedabad) in April 2013.

Interview

It was lengthening, but quite interesting
    Asked many logical questions.
    Taken overall view of the company.
    Asked about my current role and KRA
    Have taken my logical ability and IQ test.
    The application form was quite long, but was more understanding and logical

Interview Questions

• Everything about myself as well as my current work also   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flourish Pure Foods (New Delhi) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview was quick and immediate .Being realistic will be highly appreciated and chance of getting selection will be high.

Interview Process - First GD Round then HR round and then Final Interview.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flourish Pure Foods (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very organised way interview done by the HR Team. As they follow the process..a) Firstly taken by HR Head than 2) Second Round has been taken by the NSM. in this round was asked to take the challenge for the new state, which they was looking a right and experienced person. And Last round was so excellent which was done by the Chairman...

Interview Questions

• 1) Where do you want to see after 5year???
      2) What is the motto and reason to join this companyy???   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flourish Pure Foods (Hyderabad) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview took at Cafe Coffee day in Hyderabad in the mid day. We expect minimum etiquette's and respect by offering a coffee or water at least. The person who has interviewed has no interest in listening to the answers. I felt they selected to fill the position since they have high requirement for the person.

Interview Questions

• They asked totally about my biography   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are unkind to the employee and they want to utilize the employee sweat and blood from the day of negotiation of salary or entitlements.

Corporate Branding Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Flourish Pure Foods (Ahmedabad) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial call followed by a telephonic interview. 1:1 interview with the HR executive, Brand Manager, HR Manager, CEO. (waiting period between interviews was quite high.)

Interview Questions

• It was quite a routine interview. The Brand Manager asked me to briefly explain a media plan and brand path for their product- UHT Milk. But I had quite expected the question being in Marketing and Branding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i could negotiate up to 20% from what i was offered initially.

NPD Interview

Interview

Nothing serious, they are doing bulk hiring. So no need to worry about interview.
    Just go for it if you need job anywhere and anytype.
    HR don't bother for interview process and it's not their fault.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.