Fluentgrid Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Visakhapatnam) in April 2011.

Interview

It is simple Tech round, HR Round. Tech Round the guy was not having knowledge of java, so my task was easy. HR round, they were bargaining too much on the salary.

Interview Questions

• Asked on my previous projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Dehradun) in September 2011.

Interview

confidence and better skills are required

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible enough for the work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

stay confident and response postively

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Dehradun) in September 2011.

Interview

Sound Technical Knowledge of your Domain

Interview Questions

• Don't underestimate Basics Concepts of Programming Language   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Hyderabad) in February 2015.

Interview

First,there was a presentation about the company where they provided insight about the company.Later,it is followed by written test with puzzles,pseudo codes for one hour.Later,it is followed by Technical cum Human Resource interview for about two hours.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Visakhapatnam) in August 2012.

Interview

Working with Phoenix IT Solutions is Great Oportunity.
    We can become expertise.

Interview Questions

• The more Diffcult task is time spending to work with out Apoplication   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Visakhapatnam) in December 2013.

Interview

Initial HR phone screening regarding the availability. within one week Face to Face Technical Screening was scheduled for 45 minutes which covered Core Java, Collections, Servlets, Exception Handling. Checked for technical stuff from the candidate.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Visakhapatnam) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview Panel does not English at all. Only if they like you in person you be selected. Not required to exhibit your professional qualifications or skill set. Only the thing is one has to belong to the community of the same caste

Interview Questions

• entire process will run by COO. If he likes even if you not a genuine person you will get the offer   1 Answer

Presales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Hyderabad) in December 2017.

Interview

Hr was professional, he replied back every query of mine very pleasantly and professionally.

1 round: Written (Quant, Reasoning, Coding, Essay)
    2 round: HR ( She too was prodessional, Questions on company products and knowledge on them, Self intro, questions on education and prof experience)
    3 round: Technical ( bid management questions, presales questions)

Overall i'm very satisfied, but i didn't get through the interview.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Hyderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

Group Discussion on a generalized topic and 2 rounds of personal interview about background, previous experiences and work life balance. The process was friendly and the difficulty level was manageable given my previous experiences.

Interview Questions

• Previous experiences, family background, future plans, willingness to work extra hours   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fluentgrid (Vijayawada) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview Process was very simple,And mainly this company will concentrate on technical aspect,
    That's why it will conduct more technical rounds..,,
    HR call Followed By Technical Round Followed By Technical Round Followed By Technical Round Followed By Technical Round Followed By HR Round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.