Forbes Marshall Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Forbes Marshall Interview Questions

Interviews at Forbes Marshall

2.8

Quality Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall.

Interview

Process was easy one interview and its done. pretty straight forward. Questions were not technical and were more of behavior analysis. Company has a good working culture . They have establishments in Pune Maharashtra, India

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall.

Interview

First round is technical aptitude on pen paper, written paper is easy and consist of FM TOM and Thermal. Second round is technical + HR interview then they shortlisted the candidates and call in their office for next round.

Interview Questions

• Iron carbon equilibrium diagram and other questions related to Material Science and Thermal.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in May 2019.

Interview

First got call from HR , he asked some general questions along with some very basic questions about my major. After one month I had an interview with South Asia head. It was a technical round. After that I a Skype interview with the director. Last of all had an interview with HR again.

Interview Questions

• Technical round
      1. Types of boiler
      2.what type of boiler used in my university lab
      General Questions
      1.why want to leave previous job
      2.why want to join Forbes Marshall
      3.what do I know about Forbes Marshall   Answer Question

Field Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Ahmedabad) in January 2019.

Interview

Telephonic on Skype, Face to face, Offer to work on given products of the firm.

If Telephonic not cleared, no FTF will occur. Calls are received by recruiters team of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Pune) in December 2018.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. The process took 1 day. The question they asked were of the projects which I have done earlier. It was more like a discussion. It was easy and I was offered the role.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall.

Interview

Nothing great was asked. Just about how my MBA was going on and all. I was asked about whether I would be willing to travel the country for sales calls. That is pretty much it.

Project Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall.

Interview

Process was smooth and streamlined. Had good experience during the process. People are nice and cooperative. Basic question asked. Not really hard a process. Easy to get in. Difficult to work

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (New Delhi) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview for Research and Development might happen in multiple stages for freshers. Starting with the team leader interviewing you on technical front and then top management technical round followed by the HR round or TMT round.

Interview Questions

• Just be thorough with your own college project works and courses. Thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benga, Bandundu (Democratic Republic of Congo)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Benga, Bandundu (Democratic Republic of Congo)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was good .Talking friend and they asking simple questions and interview was nice and whole press is went good and they asking about internships project and explain about project

Interview Questions

• They asking simple questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Pune City) in September 2016.

Interview

Very well versed friendly and down to earth, Medical checkup done and work meetings held. Technical round about how deep the knowledge you have for the work they will hire you for.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to learn ? How much time I can spend working there?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.