Forbes Marshall Interview Questions

Updated 14 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Forbes Marshall

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forbes Marshall

Found 33 candidate interviews
Application

Interview

They prefer to select the students through the internship. Once the internship period is over, they will take a viva related to the case studies and assignments. They will focus more on the case studies.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions related to steam engineering
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (India)

Interview

telephonic round - basics subject understanding, earlier projects and class room subjects, candidate's interests, skills testing, internal projects alignment, in depth knowledge. face to face round- few technical questions and technical knowledge

Interview Questions
Forbes Marshall
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (India) in Nov 2020

Interview

Well laid process with good information and coordination from HR

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (India)

Interview

First round is technical aptitude on pen paper, written paper is easy and consist of FM TOM and Thermal. Second round is technical + HR interview then they shortlisted the candidates and call in their office for next round.

Interview Questions
  • Iron carbon equilibrium diagram and other questions related to Material Science and Thermal.
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Pune) in Dec 2019

Interview

Hiring process was for 6 month sandwich internship. I had applied for Research and development department. Question asked were related to manufacturing, strength of material, graphics and design of machine. All question asked were basics

Interview Questions
  • Difference between first angle projection and third angle protection?
Anonymous Employee in Pimpri, Maharashtra
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Pimpri, Maharashtra) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview was a little challenging as much practical life questions were asked. The interviewer made the process not very daunting. A good experience at a great company it was!

Interview Questions
  • What are your Strong points and how will you use it while performing your duties on board?
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Pune) in Dec 2019

Interview

CV SHORTLIST and Personal Interview. Got shortlisted through cv screening and then eligible to appear a face to face interview. After that PI was scheduled and got shortlisted to work as a trainee in market research.

Interview Questions
  • Basics of steam engineering, Why Mba after engineering, Why to work in marketing
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Mumbai) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview was all about the knowledge which i learn in my engineering studies and the communication between me and interviewer was quite good. They interview help me to refresh my gained knowledge all about the basic engineering and mostly my thermodynamics. I get to learn that refinery works on thermodynamic, mechanical and kinetic process

Interview Questions
  • All questions were about the basic knowledge that we gained during engineering studies
Anonymous Employee in Dhaka
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Dhaka) in May 2019

Interview

First got call from HR , he asked some general questions along with some very basic questions about my major. After one month I had an interview with South Asia head. It was a technical round. After that I a Skype interview with the director. Last of all had an interview with HR again.

Interview Questions
  • Technical round 1. Types of boiler 2.what type of boiler used in my university lab General Questions 1.why want to leave previous job 2.why want to join Forbes Marshall 3.what do I know about Forbes Marshall
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forbes Marshall (Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat) in Mar 2019

Interview

After shorlisting from resume, a telephonic interview was held. Interviewer asked both technical and HR questions. Questions were related to the ongoing research in the company (mentioned in JD), thermodynamics and projects mentioned in my CV.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the on-going project mentioned in JD?
  • Have you done any project just for your interest which is not mentioned in CV?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews