Fortinet Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 470 of over 470 interviews

Recruiter13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortinet (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

The process is long and slow and they require many kinds of tests before the manager interview but it seems to be a good company to work for. Heard their benefit program is good

Interview Questions
  • What's the most challenging part in your current job?
    Answer Question

Fortinet

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

Phone Interview with basic questions. Then got a OA. Focus on network problems. Explain the protocol process. A Python coding problem, a Mysql Problem,Linux commands.Didn't get the reply. Not too hard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Fortinet

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortinet in Nov 2021

Interview

Average, nothing extraordinary, Manage to be yourself , explain your work details, why would you work for a company , what interest you. Are you goal oriented, would you be able to handle 500 calls a day .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Fortinet

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

I did this remotely. It was scheduled for 1.5hrs but only took .5 hrs. Was 2 guys that seemed unenthusiastic the whole time. They came off a bit unfriendly. The technical portion was very weird. They mostly made me rate my ability with technologies like SQL and Python and that was the whole technical portion.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself, ask about my favourite project, working with teammates, and talked about resume/transcript. Asked some specific questions on TCP/IP HTTP UDP

Fortinet

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

react & javscript coding, web development related knowledge, algorithmic questions for the final round. I applied online through Linkedin and got contacted two months later. Then the intervew process was pretty quick, however the final decision was made pretty slow. Not sure if they were waiting for other candidates' responses or if hr process is just slow.

Interview Questions
  • Javascript async questions, javascript array manipulation, etc... not algorithmic heavy since it's for a web dev position

Fortinet

Application

I interviewed at Fortinet

Interview

Recruiter, tech test, hiring manager, on-site. Very professional, fast turnaround. Very nice hiring manager and recruiter. Comp package clearly explained. All in all, the interviewing experience is really good. Nothing to complain about.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fortinet (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2021

Interview

One time screening interview. It went well. The Interviewer give introduction of the company and technologies. Not mentioning the detailed team structure. Ask questions like previous experiences, salary expectation, etc. no technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quito

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fortinet (Quito) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview was conducted in a cordial manner and the questions were general, it was not deepened because the interview had to be cut off because they had to attend to a client.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in fortinet?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fortinet (Ciudad de Mexico) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process seemed somewhat different to other experiences I have had. At other times the interviewer seems to want to hear about the interviewee, on this occasion it seems that the interviewer only wanted to cover the interview requirement. I am left with the impression of a somewhat blunt interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fortinet (Manila, Manila) in Oct 2021

Interview

The HR was very helpful throughout the process. Interview process took almost a month until the job offer. Overall, they were very easy to talk with and replies fast on my inquiries.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 470 Interviews