Freelancer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Feb 2019

2.7

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freelancer (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Being hired at freelancer takes about 2 - 3 hrs after applying for a job(if you were lucky)
    The clients ask you questions regarding the project and how you will tackle it. If you fail to convince the client that you are fit to work for them then you are ruled out.

Some 'bad' clients approach you to discuss job and then disappear for days, leaving you hanging.
    This has happened to me a couple of times.

Interview Questions

• Q. When will you complete this work?   2 Answers
    • Q. What makes you think you are fit for this job.   2 Answers

Negotiation

I had a moment when a client did not acknowledge my expertise so I had to spent a lot of time convincing him.

My advice: If a client takes your time by asking you non-related questions, call it a day and move on.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Freelancer (Des Plaines, IL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview, we had to learn what we wanted from each other. I passed the first interview over the phone, then I met the manager in person. It was very last minute. The only problem is they did not want social media as part of their marketing plan, and that is where we did not agree on the same vision. So I knew it was not the place for me.

Interview Questions

• What kind of plan did I have for their company.   1 Answer

Freelancer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freelancer (Miami, FL (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Very attentive and fun interesting and relaxed. need to prepare well enough to get the position. Dress professionally and communicate well . Stay confident and be humble. Be on time and do research.

Freelancer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freelancer (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

No interview, just making time marketing yourself with writing. Once you go through the sign up, there you can just add banking information and you'll be ready to service others

Freelancer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freelancer (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Easy! no hard questions. Just Do it yourself, if you will it, it will be! Make the leap, its worth it. If you need encouragement, ask the others who came before you.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Freelancer (Buffalo, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

the process took about a few months since February, 2012 and still on the process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

still processing the documentations

Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freelancer (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick telephone interview nothing out of the ordinary, asked basic questions and had to come up with a business plan to present in order to be approved for the business.

Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beachwood, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freelancer (Beachwood, OH (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

Beware of the lies management will tell you during interview. Know that they say they pay for 60% of your insurance, the truth is 40%.

Interview Questions

• Can you keep quite about recalls and the fact that you may need to tell a customer that parts are available, when in realty we don't know?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations, the owner said "Take it, or leave it. We have many potential employees waiting to work here."

Na Interview

Interview

no process to describe. horrible interview and would not interview againno process to describe. horrible interview and would not interview again.no process to describe. horrible interview and would not interview again

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freelancer (Los Gatos, CA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume posted. I have worked with this recruiter before. Recruiter emailed me and said hiring mangaer wants to interview you today in 3 hours. I had a good interview. Second interview is pending.

Interview Questions

• He asked if I had experience wiht HP Asset Management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not disucss salary in first interview. We discussed tasks, match potential, company project I would be working on .

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.