Freyr Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Freyr

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freyr (Hyderabad) in January 2014.

Interview

Attended in person, there is a technical round followed by a HR round. After which the one legged director will take one group discussion with some random unrelated questions. The questions will by and large be routine and are usually template based ones. Once this is done you will be sent away and you will hear from this so called company in a week

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Freyr (Hyderabad) in September 2012.

Interview

HR interview was decent, Manager interview was pretty good and Action was taken within a day.

Interview Questions

• Though it is not of my level, I was asked "sell me this pen".....   Answer Question

Negotiation

Never accept the first offer...

Regulatory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Freyr (Hyderabad) in June 2012.

Interview

Call for an interview, by getting an email. Attending the written exam then facing personal and HR round and finally telephonic interview by the company manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation with salary package and Employment Benefits.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Freyr (Hyderabad) in February 2014.

Interview

Resume Brief followed by Technical interview, Managerial interview and HR interview. Technical interview will be domain specific and the depth will depend on the role. MR and HR rounds generally go hand in hand.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freyr.

Interview

I was interviewed by the leadership for the proposed role and the experience was great. We connected well on the call and shared common interests. It clicked well. Two separate interviews were scheduled with two members and later followed by salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• State examples of how you planned your sales approach   1 Answer

Senior Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Freyr (Hyderabad) in November 2015.

Interview

Firstly they find the right candidate who can be fit for this role, then they schedule a telephonic interview with the manager. Then they will call for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Need have basic research skills   1 Answer

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freyr (Hyderabad) in November 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview.First with executive then head HR.i liked the ambiance the interview room boards were attractive and work culture seems to be awesome.Cafeteria available but u have to pay n eat.

Associate Medical Writing Non Clinical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Freyr (Hyderabad) in August 2017.

Interview

First - HR ----> she just test your vocabulary and ask your confirmation for next round

** Might Be Chance of Elimination on various factors

Second Round ---> Technical Round

It latter proceeds for Final if tentatively the candidate got selected

Interview Questions

• My Interviewer is from Toxicology Department

Test your skills on spontaneous and pharmacokinetics   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freyr (Hyderabad) in June 2018.

Interview

Personal round, techincal round with the manager and then final round with the Head, easy process, High competition, base pay for freshers, non negotiable, very easy for a fresher. Marks and percentages don't work.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.