Fujitsu Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fujitsu Interview Questions

Interviews at Fujitsu

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Applied through the school job portal, got invited for an in-person interview on-site. Had 2-3 different rounds of interviewers. For one, I had 2 people interview me together. It was mainly behavioral with a set of riddles at the end.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview took few hours spoke to two engineers separately the questions where about what I did and technical questions about path computation and java OO concepts ions about path computation and java OO concepts

Interview Questions

• Took Few hours, the question was about Java data structure and path algorithm   Answer Question

Salesforce Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

I had 3 rounds (Technical, Managerial and Director/VP)
    Technical & Managerial rounds - Good, straightforward questions on technology and functional aspects
    Director/VP - Bad experience. The VP/Director came in with an air of arrogance; was almost dismissal and rude and seemed like he was only half-interested in interviewing. Definitely not a leader that I would like to work with
    But the absolute WORST was the HR. He was unprofessional, asked to many personal questions(family/children related) and then haggled on the salary. (I would definitely not call it negotiation; since he used my personal information into the salary negotiation conversation indicating that two income households are privileged and I should be happy about getting the job ).

Interview Questions

• Tehnical - Salesforce Admin/Declarative questions - Service Cloud, omni channel, routing, case management etc.
      Functional - SDLC processes, BA functions, conflict management etc.   1 Answer

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I met the engineers at my university's career fair. They emailed me for an interview within the few days. One interview: mixed of technical and behavioral. It was during March 2020, so right around when COVID started. I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about my resume and past-experience, but the engineers who interviewed me were really interested in C++.
      How to sort an array in python?   Answer Question

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

This interview has two rounds. First round is behavioral and second round is developing a React application use case. The time allocated is 1 hr. Given a json data, asked to develop a dashboard consisting of table and graphs.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied online, got a response back ~ 1 week later. Came in for the interview where they had 5 employees come in and detail the position I applied for and ask how my skills applied to their listed position. Took a little while to get back to me, but understandable due to the holidays.

Interview Questions

• What, in your mind, is a technical writer's job and why do some consider it to be important?   Answer Question

Technology Business Unit Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Dallas, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was all behavioral based questions, no technical questions. Overall, if you come in with a professional attitude and be someone who is easy to talk to and is able to communicate well you should do well on this interview.

Interview Questions

• If the company had 7 features on a product that would be released on a certain date, and the company wanted to add an 8th feature to the product but that feature would move the release date further back to a later date, how would explain this to a customer.   1 Answer

Intern - Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed after I spoke with their software engineers at a school career fair. Asked questions about my resume, looking for places where I had worked with algorithms. Overall, very chill experience.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview

Applied through career fair, was interviewed the next week. Interview consisted mostly of C++ questions as well as a few OOP questions. Was interviewed by two employees who seemed knowledgeable about C++.

Interview Questions

• Questions around the difficulty of "what is a pure virtual function in c++" and data-structure questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview. Interviewers were nice and mainly asked questions about personal projects and some basic lower level programming questions. Didn't feel like I did too well and never got a reply back.

Interview Questions

• How do you check if two numbers are equal without using comparators?   3 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.