Fundtech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fundtech Interview Questions

Interviews at Fundtech

3.1

Management Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fundtech (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people in person and the VP over the phone while she worked from home. All of them were fairly casual except the VP and she was the worst interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• The VP stopped me several times and said that isn't what I asked you. She even told me that user experience isn't the answer for this company. I almost answered back then what the heck is! this company is in a turnaround and needs leadership guidance for their customer support team in SFO and SLC. Both are not doing well.

She asked for observations then yelled at me for giving my opinion instead of her perceived observations.   1 Answer

Systems Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fundtech (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through email. They told me they thought I was a good fit and we talked about the job requirements over the phone. I forwarded the recruiter my updated resume and she got me a phone interview with the company. During the interview we talked about my work experience and then at the end, the guy asked for an example of an SQL statement.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give them an example of an SQL statement to give results that were ordered and grouped   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fundtech (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager was great to speak with. He was easy to talk to and had a lot of information about the position. I was interested in the position but I don't think my specific experience is what they were looking for.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fundtech.

Interview

one round phone interview and one round on site team interview. No surprising qeustions.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fundtech (New York, NY (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Just 2 round of interview. Straight forward interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fundtech (Norcross, GA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Came in as a contractor so process was easy, but took awhile before they could fund the opening. Why interview if you do not have the money to hire? They kept me waiting for probably a month. They gloss over the dysfunction of the company. Do not have you talk to many people, probably so they can hide the toxic environment.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

professional interview, both HR and technical
    review of my knowledge and achievements
    taking this very seriously, looking for the best people
    very flexible and employee oriented
    interesting questions, not easy ones but fair questions

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fundtech (Pune) in March 2015.

Interview

Got call through Fundtech HR.

The process was very long.

First round happen with the Indian lead and manager and they informed that I am selected and they will call me for the next round from the site manager from Israel. it took more then 2 weeks to get an appointment from the second sound after the second round they gave a written test and told me that they will scan and send the answer sheet to the Israel manager.
    the paper was divided in three parts Unix System Commands, PL/Sql and shell scripting.

after that they told me to leave and they will call me once they receive the feed back from the site manager after few days they send me a mail that i have cleared the second round as well.

Since i already had two offers in my hand from TCS and cognizant i was able to make good negotiation with the HR for higher package.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the Questions were on middle ware where the face to face interview happened for an hour.
      the lead was mostly concentrating on the tuxedo, Weblog, Shell Scripting, IBM : MQ.

mostly the questions were related to practical knowledge he was testing about the real time issues and how it could be solved.   Answer Question

Lead Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fundtech in March 2015.

Interview

3 rounds.
    Written
    Face to face
    HR round

Written exam is online and of 30 mins approx.
    Face to face is done by tech leads and may go for more than 45 mins.

HR round is quite good

Interview Questions

• Performance tuning and tracing   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fundtech.

Interview

Schedule interview by consultancy, they kept biscuits and water bottles for the candidates.
    They good office set up. HR coordination was good.

There was no any difficult question as per experience.

There were first Online technical aptitude,

Mostly the question are related to Java,JSP, and servlet.

First technical Round was full of core Java and SQL

I had cleared Aptitude and First technical round.

Second technical round.

He asked me list the all the artefact required for login functionality.

So i listed down all the names of components required for login functionality using struts.

Interview Questions

• They usually ask for payment Gateway questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.