Fundtech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fundtech Interview Questions

3.1

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fundtech.

Interview

one round phone interview and one round on site team interview. No surprising qeustions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fundtech (Norcross, GA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Came in as a contractor so process was easy, but took awhile before they could fund the opening. Why interview if you do not have the money to hire? They kept me waiting for probably a month. They gloss over the dysfunction of the company. Do not have you talk to many people, probably so they can hide the toxic environment.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fundtech (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring manager was great to speak with. He was easy to talk to and had a lot of information about the position. I was interested in the position but I don't think my specific experience is what they were looking for.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fundtech (New York, NY (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Just 2 round of interview. Straight forward interview

Systems Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fundtech (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through email. They told me they thought I was a good fit and we talked about the job requirements over the phone. I forwarded the recruiter my updated resume and she got me a phone interview with the company. During the interview we talked about my work experience and then at the end, the guy asked for an example of an SQL statement.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give them an example of an SQL statement to give results that were ordered and grouped   Answer Question

Management Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fundtech (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people in person and the VP over the phone while she worked from home. All of them were fairly casual except the VP and she was the worst interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• The VP stopped me several times and said that isn't what I asked you. She even told me that user experience isn't the answer for this company. I almost answered back then what the heck is! this company is in a turnaround and needs leadership guidance for their customer support team in SFO and SLC. Both are not doing well.

She asked for observations then yelled at me for giving my opinion instead of her perceived observations.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Interview

professional interview, both HR and technical
    review of my knowledge and achievements
    taking this very seriously, looking for the best people
    very flexible and employee oriented
    interesting questions, not easy ones but fair questions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fundtech (Pune) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very short (2 rounds). conducted within same day.
    They said i cleared the tech rounds and sent an link for form filling in their db.
    But later they didn't callback for HR discussion.
    Not sure you get a call from this company or not after all process but can try for interview practice,

Interview Questions

• They ask questions at basic level to check which all technologies are you aware and makes a tick mark in his list.
      Spring DI and IOC, Java OOPs, Collection.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fundtech in March 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews were taken when i went for the interview rounds. the first one was technical on paper examniation. the HR was very strict therer. the second round was conducted by some interviewer for around 1 hour. after sitting whole day i was called again for second round afterwards i got selected

Interview Questions

• technical questions were very difficult.   1 Answer

Negotiation

ok ok

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fundtech (Pune) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview process is slow.
    You will easily clear the first round. But for second round they are asking all stupid questions and make you out
    Some stupid questions..why you don't know Xslt, XML ? (Even i told them i don't have experience on the same)
    The person who is taking the interview is taking one paper and if you know some technology they he click on that part else mark as cross.
    Finally he count total how many u knows out of all.

If such thing i will suggest, open one institute and higher the candidate form that institute.

Interview Questions

• Why your are using some technology, asking more about XML processing.
      The manager round is eliminates for all...i don't think so they have requirement. If they are rejecting people from second round , why they are taking first round.?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.