Futuredontics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 27 Nov 2018

2.4

Sort:

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Futuredontics.

Interview

they initially start you off with phone interview, asking the usual questions (work history, why their company,anything special about you etc etc)
    if all goes well they as you to come interview with a manager ask you same questions and ask you to read lines from their call handling script.

Negotiation

as far as pay hey will not negotiate with you all operators start at 12.50 which is not enough for the crap they put you through.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Futuredontics (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

very lengthy process, not worth the pay that they offer. they make you come in on two separate occasions before they hire you. A total waste of time! these guys are a bunch of knuckleheads

Interview Questions

• just standard ridiculous questions. very typical.   1 Answer

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Futuredontics (Culver City, CA (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was fixated upon "conflicts". It seemed that the Futuredontics workforce had a lot of conflicts going on in its workforce. The interview had a decidedly negative tone with the interviewer trying to figure out if you could work in a contentious environment.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult people? How do you handle difficult situations between employees? How do you handle conflicts? What are your weakest areas? NEVER ONCE did the interviewer talk about any positive things you could add.   2 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Futuredontics (Culver City, CA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

They set up a phone interview to check qualifications. Then they proceed to create another phone interview with the hiring manager. They review qualifications and go over the job details and see if you are an appropriate candidate.

Interview Questions

• The difficult part of the interview is that they suggest you other opportunist available. And this is great, but you aren't allowed time to prepare for corresponding questions that pertain to them.   1 Answer

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Futuredontics (Culver City, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed on 12/5/2017. I was invited for a phone screen by Loren De Jesus on 12/12/2017. The phone interview went well and I sent Loren a thank you email. I then was invited to do a in-person interview with Charles Burbridge (Customer Success Manager), Laura McCreery (Membership / Customer Success Manager), and Chad Elbert (VP of Membership). After all the interviews HR also asks you to complete an assessment and a essay portion. I sent thank you emails to each interviewer but I didn’t get an offer sadly.

Interview Questions

• Please describe why you are a good fit for this role. Please indicate relevant background experiences, and highlight what you consider to be your greatest strength. (10 minute timed essay questions, aim for at least 150 words)   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience handling multiple accounts? (200+)   Answer Question
    • What types of IT experience do you have?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Futuredontics.

Interview

They made sure I was comfortable and there's usually 2 people that interview you. They're pretty easy going and not intimidating at all! You will know if you have the job before leaving. Well at least that's how it used to be.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember. I would say you average customer service questions.   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Futuredontics (Culver City, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume through indeed. I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview, phone interview asks the basic questions regarding your work history. Told to come in for in-person interview the following day. Had an interview with two managers basic questions and a few that will have you thinking on your feet.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Culver City, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Futuredontics (Culver City, CA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Who is very simple they asked normal interview questions nothing out of the ordinary it's everything you would expect an interview to be. I looked on Glassdoor before my interview so I had an idea of what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.