Futuring Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Futuring Design Interview Questions

Interviews at Futuring Design

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Futuring Design (Pune) in October 2019.

Interview

No tests, direct interview.
    Interview was conducted and they reviewed my work, asked questions about my previous projects and design choices in those projects.
    Questions were straightforward. Had to explain one project on whiteboard.

Creative Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Futuring Design (Pune) in December 2018.

Interview

I received a call and subsequently a mail from HR. First round was a written test having basic mechanical engineering fundae. The next round was a technical round where the department head asked me about the details of my college design projects.
    The office space is quite close to nature, and people working here seemed to be decent.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Futuring Design (Pimpri-Chinchwad) in August 2018.

Interview

I went through my college connection. I got a call from HR regarding interview in a week and I visited there and had to face two rounds - first aptitude round which was general engineering materials som tom questions and second F2F round which was basically related to personal Info and final year project.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Futuring Design (Pune) in May 2016.

Interview

Company had shortlisted students on the basis of academic marks from design class. Shortlisted students were invited to company premises for next round.
    Technical and General aptitude test... Aptitude test consisting of some mechanical subjects like theory of machine, strength of material, metallurgy.
    Short listed candidates from test selected for interview.

Interview Questions

• Totally based on Academic project and trainings.
      Some automobile components related questions like differential gear box working, steering mechanism, drive systems,
      Also questions on the data that mentioned in your CV.   Answer Question

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Futuring Design (Pune) in August 2015.

Interview

They have a very articulated process. Skill aptitude test which included a software test as well as sketching test. Followed by an interview with the senior designers. For the software test they would provide you any foam model made and will test on Rhino or any other software you are inclined to.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join futuring   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.