G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Security Guard Interview

Interview

Asked general questions about my experience. l was asked if I was able to stay and work in the hospital overnight if needed during a hurricane. They also had you take a test to determine if you were mentally able to be a security guard. The process took about 30 minutes and I was offered the position on the spot and started in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you Asked general questions about my experience. l was asked if I was able to stay and work in the hospital overnight if needed during a hurricane. see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Asked general questions about my experience. l was asked if I was able to stay and work in the hospital overnight if needed during a hurricane.   Answer Question

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vermillion, SD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G4S (Vermillion, SD (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied with Indeed site, was set up with what was supposed to an interview a few days later, but ended up a phone call to verify the information that I had submitted and she then set up an interview for Friday the 12th of June from 2:30 - 3:00 pm. I waited until 25 minutes after 3 just to give the interviewer a chance if something came up. The individual from Sioux Falls South Dakota never called, no email or text to let me know if something came up.

Interview Questions

• None, no call from the interviewer.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Applied online, a few days later I then received a phone call to schedule a Phone interview. Once the phone interview was completed, a formal in person interview was scheduled. The in person interview was conducted on two dates. There was no follow up on the job after that by either human resources or the general manager.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at G4S (Kansas City, MO (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and about a day later I received a call for an initial screen. The person confirmed the position I applied for, my experience and qualifications. It was very casual and factual. After that she set me up for an in person interview in downtown Kansas City.

On the day of the interview, I drove to the office, paid for parking and went to the office. Upon entering the office, I was greeted by a lady who was really nice. I was then escorted back to an office where I met with my interviewer.

After a little bit of small talk, she looked over my application and told me that the position I had applied for was not open, then spent the next few minutes trying to talk me into working other position (all of which paid significantly less than the advertised account manager position). I told her no thanks and left.

I'm not sure if this was an intentional bait and switch or just bad communication between corporate and the Kansas City office. Either way, they wasted my time and it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• We don't have the position you applied for, are you willing to work another position at 4 dollars an hour less?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online and received an automated interview request the same day. I received a call from recruitment that next day and was asked a couple of basic questions. I was then set up with an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you looking for full or part-time work?   1 Answer

Surveillance Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I had a video interview with the head of the department (of surveillance) and it went very well. We had a conversation about my current work experience and he seemed interested in moving forward with the process. I did a follow-up email and he said he was impressed with my current work experience and wanted to speak with me further the following week. Instead, he didn't reply back whatsoever even when he told me he would call that week. I'm a little disappointed in how misleading he was during the interview as well as misleading he was over email. However, it seems like ghosting tends to be the norm nowadays for both applicants as well as managers.

Interview Questions

• What do you think being a surveillance investigator is like?   1 Answer
    • What have you heard about G4S?   1 Answer

Unarmed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Orlando, FL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a "MASS" interview, but when you show up there is NO interview; they slap paper work in front of you and tell you to go get you blood work, shots, and when your clear for that they schedule you for 1-week course in which YOU pay for a "D" Security License. What the "REDFLAG" , were ever there is MASS interviews, there is always MASS TURNOVER.

Interview Questions

• What position I came "Courier" was advertised.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

I originally interview for a security manager position on a different contract that the one I'm on and it paid $16/hr. I was denied that position and then called by another G4S account manager for my current position and offered $20/hr for a non managerial position...All I have to say is Contracting...

Custom Armed Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Lakeland, MS (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Straight forward. Eye contact and professionalism at all times. Overall easy process. Theyll ask for your id, ssc, drivers license, and birth certificate. I would recommend that you have all pf these documents on hand because they hire very quickly.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Very quick, verified credentials and had me complete another interview at a different location. They require you be fifteen minutes early to your interview and overall very professional and simple process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.