GCMMF Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GCMMF Interview Questions

Interviews at GCMMF

2.8

Senior Executive Sales N Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GCMMF (India, TX (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

Form filling. Presentation by the organisation. Campus placement. No gd. Direct interview. Panel with 6 members. No women member on panel though. One day process. Emphasis on cllg marks esp post graduation, prev internships, location where you come from ( access to regional areas improved therefore)

Package is fixed. No scope for negotiation. can post anywhere in the country.

Panel consists of top notch People.

Interview Questions

• introduction, internships, why gcmmf, gcmmf in news, family bg   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GCMMF.

Interview

I was interviewed with the basic questions like tell me about yourself. they just want to check whether you can be discipline worker or not. just be prepared and go through your resume thoroughly.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

It was quick and they asked relevant question and even gave a practical scenario to understand the work and then you have to weight for the results and before that they go through batch profile

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GCMMF (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in October 2018.

Interview

There were 4 people for a panel interview. It consists of a HR and sales manager. It took around 15 minutes. They first check your background and then asked for projects you have done in college.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna Rural

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GCMMF (Patna Rural).

Interview

It was a campus placement. The co only visits selected campuses for junior executive and sebior level.
    It started with written which was apti cum essay and then interview by their regional manager. Result was declared late evening and then follwed by vc with md after a week.
    Interview went long. General question with attitude and mindset check

Territory Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GCMMF (Mumbai).

Interview

The management is very poor. They dont even know how many positions are vacant. They go to every B school in mumbai and select candidates in 1st round. Then 2 nd round is held mostly after 15 days and they ask to submit your documents. The final result is declared after days and few of them get selected. I never understood that why they take your attested documents if they dont want you to get selected. Very pathetic manahement in mumbai. Each and every decision is made in Gujarat. Management in mumbai has zero control and they are unaware of happenings in organization.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GCMMF in December 2017.

Interview

A subjective test followed by Interview. Test includes Email writing, few questions on marketing and objective type on current affairs and sales aptitude. Interview was quite interactive and chilles out

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GCMMF.

Interview

CV Screening, followed by briefing about company and interview(which was easy).It took one day for the process.About 30 applicants were received and 6 were selected for the final round.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GCMMF (Mumbai) in February 2017.

Interview

Normal HR round and technical Round , nothing Specific, Just they will check your common sense, Certain questions on FMCG market , Your previous work Experience , Good Knowledge about FMCG market

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GCMMF (Mumbai).

Interview

It was a campus placement. They came 2 hours late then the schedule time. 1st round was the written test and then the panel interview. I gave my interview almost 6 hours after the written test. The entire process almost took 12 hours. They were very rude and arrogant while asking questions . Every interview lasted for 20 -25 mins. Overall a full waste of time and efforts.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work in Amul? why not any other FMCG company?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.