Cover image for GE Aerospace

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

GE Aerospace Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 740 of over 740 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

GE Aerospace

Application

I interviewed at GE Aerospace

Interview

Amazing Panel, good research work and great EEDP profile and amazing workplace. Yet to join, currently a student in one of the prime institutes of this country. Would work for this country, and travel world ;)

Interview Questions
  • What if you are not selected in GE ?
    Answer Question

GE Aerospace

Application

I interviewed at GE Aerospace

Interview

First there will be a technical round and then followed by HR round and major questions will he on the past experience and what is there in the resume. Also can expect in depth questions in technical topoics

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aerospace (Cardiff, Wales) in Jan 2023

Interview

the interview process was excellent. Firstly I had a video interview introducing myself. After securing this stage, I had an in-person interview with GE company where all my skills and experience were noted.

Interview Questions
  • Explain why your background, and experience would be a good fit for this job.

GE Aerospace

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GE Aerospace in Jan 2023

Interview

1. Online assessment (your avergae SJTs and whatnot) 2. Application questionnaire 3. Video Interview After submitting the video interview, they told me I was added to a long list. After four days, I was rejected on a Sunday morning. Highly doubt my assessment results have even been viewed by a real human being.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheltenham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aerospace (Cheltenham, England)

Interview

Really good. Had two interviewers (HR Managers) and an activity to complete. Staff were extremely friendly. You were able to have a look around the offices. You could ask as many questions as you'd like and met quite alot of the wider HR team

Interview Questions
  • Each question was based off one of their vales. They also asked what a HR Managers role is.

GE Aerospace

Application

I interviewed at GE Aerospace

Interview

It was a lengthy interview detailing the components of my resume. Asked for my technical experience, team projects, and software and hardware skills. Interviewer was very helpful in answering questions and describing available programs at GE.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aerospace (London, England) in Dec 2022

Interview

Very friendly interviewers with a combination of technical and competency based questions. A diverse team who encouraged my passions and provided realistic feedback. I was given a timeframe of when to expect a response and it was stuck to.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about GE Wales. What have you done to sharpen your excel skills, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Nantgarw, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GE Aerospace (Nantgarw, Wales) in Dec 2022

Interview

The interview at General Electric was the least troublesome experience that I have had with an employer, it was an overall great and smooth process to have complete the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GE Aerospace

Application

I interviewed at GE Aerospace

Interview

They already filled the position, but intervied me anyway in case a position opened up. It was a very friendly interview and she mentioned I was a good fit for that role.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience and why you are a good fit for this job.

GE Aerospace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GE Aerospace

Interview

It was good overall, but I didn't get the job mostly because of my "experience" on technology/coding stuff. The questions were easy to answer as it was mostly about the company's values and it was one of the common questions.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember all of the questions, it was just based on company's values, some questions regarding my experience/abilities to do coding, etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 740 Interviews

GE Aerospace Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at GE Aerospace as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.30 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Engineer/Analyst and Senior Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Supply Chain Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at GE Aerospace takes an average of 12 days when considering 24 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Mechanical Design Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Engineer/Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at GE Aerospace according to 24 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 20.90%