GGK Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GGK Tech Interview Questions

Interviews at GGK Tech

3.2

Interview

The interview process was two rounds, a coding round followed by a HR round. The questions in coding round were primarily focused on strings and pattern printing while personality assesment questions were asked in the HR round.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at GGK Tech (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

It took whole day, there were 5 rounds all are technical. To my surprise even HR interview was technical, he was not hr.
    Time consuming but not very difficult. Learn top 50 questions of every topic from internet. Learn some algorithm.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GGK Tech (Hyderabad) in February 2020.

Interview

Consists of 5 Technical rounds
    1. Telephonic
    2. F2F
    3. F2F
    4. Skype
    5. Skype
    The first and second rounds is about basics in Android. The third round is about framework level questions about Android. The interviewer seems a knowledgeable person. Fourt round is with product manager. He seem like not interested in interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Difference between Service and Intent Service?
      What is Activity lifecycle?
      What is fragment lifecycle?
      What is the difference between an implicit intent and explicit intent?   Answer Question
    • What is the difference between SQLite and Room?
      What is LiveData?
      What is ViewModel?
      What is Activity lifecycle
      How to handle services in Oreo?
      Write a program to swap two variables without using a third variable.
      Write a program to sort an array list   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Kotlin?
      What are the collections?
      What is Set?
      What is HashMap?
      Questions about current project   Answer Question
    • What is the starting point in Android application like in Java public static void main?
      Write a program to find second largest number in an array.
      What is the difference between the Intent Service and Service?   Answer Question
    • How to implement Dark/Lite mode in Android
      Questions about current project   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GGK Tech (Hyderabad) in December 2019.

Interview

I got an employee referral, so i attended their "special drive" in their office. First round was Aptitude around 60 minutes. Second round followed coding on a paper where they filtered out most of the candidates. The Third and also the final round was HR which if you make it to that round, gives you 95% probability that you are going to get selected.

Interview Questions

• Given a number take the average of adjacent digits and merge it back into the same position.
      Print the final number after merging all adjacent digits.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GGK Tech.

Interview

There is only one round which is hands on paper coding test, they require very optimized code, they check manually, untill the no.of students they want to recruit obtained they keep on asking questions and we have to write optimized code

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GGK Tech.

Interview

First round: Online Exam
    Second Round: Offline Coding Test
    It was different where they only see about optimization of code as far as possible. Loops, extra variables etc etc
    Third Round: Technical Round and HR
    where they stressed on Operating System, DataBases and their applications

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GGK Tech in September 2019.

Interview

The first round was a computer-based aptitude test, the second round was an offline coding test which was an elimination round, they checked our code right there, then there was TR and HR.

Interview Questions

• In the coding test, they asked number conversion programs, series printing, etc
      TR was some logical questions and puzzles.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First was aptitude and coding round. Second was paper based coding round. Third was technical interview. They didn't select even a single person. Was very disappointed. Was a waste of time.

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GGK Tech (Bhubaneswar) in August 2019.

Interview

First round was aptitude, programming mcq and logical reasoning round.In hiring process they focused on code optimization.The questions were easy but u weren't allowed to use any inbuilt functions and there prime target was checking optimised logic.

Interview Questions

• Data Structures questions,Java and oops concepts were there priority   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

Interview

The Joining date was June 2020 and Location -- Hyderabad)

Selection Process had three rounds.

1. Online test
    2. Paper-based programming test
    3. Technical and Behavioural round of interview

First-round was moderate consisting basics aptitude, reasoning and programming MCQs questions. After clearing the first round the called the selected candidates for the next round which was Paper-based programming test. few sample questions are:
    1. Convert Integer into Binary without using in-built functions.
    2. Butterfly pattern printing
    3. Printing Z pattern using a single loop.
    After this round selected candidates were called for the Technical Interview which was quite difficult after the Technical round Behavioral round took place which was easy.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.