GM Nameplate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.4

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GM Nameplate (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with HR and then went in and met the two engineering managers I would be reporting to. Interview took over 90 minutes and they had my resume in front of them and just went down the entire thing looking over it. A lot of the interview was them talking about the company and what the intern would be doing and it was pretty informal as they didn't have any real questions to read off of. Then they took around 40 minutes to show me the entire building and manufacturing department.

Interview Questions

• What is something that demonstrated that you are an ambitious person?   Answer Question

Had a better deal, intern salary was around 12 dollars an hour.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GM Nameplate (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Recruiter reached out for availablity and I provided my times (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday) on a Friday morning. Didn't hear back by Tuesday so I followed up saying that Thursday and Friday were still a possibility. The response was that I was "rescheduled" for Friday. I don't know what my 'original' interview time was as I wasn't notified but the interview did occur on Friday. I was told that I would hear back by no later than Wednesday. Having not received a response, I followed up on Thursday. Now it's the following week and I still haven't heard anything.

The reviews I read on here made me wary of the company from the onset. This poor level of communication and early indication of their lack of follow through is enough information for me to pass on this company for future employment.

Interview Questions

• What are two things that make you uniquely qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GM Nameplate (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

sent email through ATS. No auto response, not sure if ever received. Had to follow up myself. Recruiter was non responsive. Had to contact someone I knew there to figure out the process. Phone screen was pretty weak considering the position being applied to.

Interview Questions

• If I had the experience for the job that I was applying, how many years of experience, availability, hours interested in working. Phone interview was terrible for questions.   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GM Nameplate (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

HR representative called me and left a message. I returned her call two times over the course of a week. Always got voicemail and left message. Over a month later same HR representative called and left a message asking me if I was still interested in job. I returned her call, no answer, left voicemail, no return call.

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

easy going. group interview. this was a very easy interview and went very well. there was a group interview of 12 people they made it easy and comfortable. a total of 3 interviews and the job was mine. they just wanted to see if you fit in the group and get along with people.

Negotiation

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GM Nameplate (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a get to know you personality interview. They were looking for someone who would fit the team. It wasn't a technical interview like many bay area companies.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GM Nameplate (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

I was called in. First sat down with the HR. They asked me some questions. They briefly described the opportunity for which I applied. Then we met with the hiring manager. I was given a tour of the production area and a general description of the standard duties. Then I sat down with the hiring manager for a bit to chat. Shook hands, they said they would be in touch after interviewing the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   1 Answer

Sales Operations Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GM Nameplate (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

After applying I received a call from HR, we did an initial phone screen and then set up and in person interview for the following week. When I arrived at the company I met with an HR representative for the first 15 minutes and then met with the department manager. A couple days later I received the offer from HR.

HR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GM Nameplate.

Interview

Total of 4 interviews and wasn’t offered the position. It was a disorganized interview process. The people I interviewed with seemed unhappy in their positions. The hiring timeframe seemed to change to with each interview. The salary was low based on the job market.

Electronic Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GM Nameplate (Seattle, WA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and got an email for interview next day. First round of interview was scheduled with HR and then I got my HR manager interview scheduled for the week after. Once that goes through, I will have a technical interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.