GS Engineering & Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GS Engineering & Construction Interview Questions

Interviews at GS Engineering & Construction

2.3

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

it was very great. I was given a case scenario to solve. And then asked about my experience to manage a project.

They asked about my past experience. And also requested I tell them how I will resolve an issue should it come up.

Interview Questions

• Case Scenario: How will you deal with a client when he delays in approving designs submitted on time   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction.

Interview

It was very easy. They didnt know english and so they asked me only very basic questions. IT was kind of really stupid. But I did score top marks in the written test but it was too easy too.

Interview Questions

• How do you transfer water from A to B?   1 Answer

Architect Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction.

Interview

Firstly, you will be contacted by texting to for an interview time and place. When you meet the right date, you will come to their place to have an eye-to-eye interview.

Functional Manager Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

It was very good. Mix of HR and Technical, HR are more into negotiation and Technical about your past experience and leadership qualities. Knowledge of usefull Software, basic concept of Project Management, cost control etc. They have a good system in place, that is why it went very smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a case how you resolved an inter discipline issue and your role in it.   Answer Question

Interview

3 Rounds
    Written test (gk, technical, verbal)
    Interview Round 1 (on topics of mass transfer, heat exchangers, thermodynamics, genral IQ questions)
    Interview Round 2 (HR round, general personality questions, hobbies)
    Results declared after 1 week

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cilacap, Central Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Cilacap, Central Java (Indonesia)).

Interview

The interview was super quick, there was no specific assessment, no in-depth interview. You only being tested whether you capable to use Ms Word and Excel. They gave you a table, and you required to create the same table.

QA/QC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Mumbai).

Interview

The interview Environment was very cozy though but the question were based on basic work ethics mostly. All the Peoples concerned were having their head bent over issues relating to quality matters only.

Interview Questions

• integrity in quality processes during Production Process was one thing behind which the entire interview was based on.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Cairo (Egypt)) in June 2017.

Interview

I attended a technical interview with a senior engineer it was not more than 10 or 12 minutes, it was only 2 general questions, then contract signature, No HR interview requested.

Interview Questions

• 2 questions:
      Are you ready to work for a long working hours?
      Can you work under pressure & stress?   3 Answers

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

Interview

short listed , most about communication skills , depends on the old experience , language skills are important , some management skills are discussed , more concern about the ability of work under sterss and long hours work , also the ability of overtime work and vacation time work

Interview Questions

• about technical skills
      about management skills
      about coordination skills
      about long hour work ability and under pressure work   Answer Question

Procurement Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GS Engineering & Construction (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward to the main points and widely open for me to express myself and my concerns.
    The duration of interview was also logic and not very long.

Interview Questions

• what are your interests and your strategies ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.