Gallagher Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 321 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

The interview process included two separate rounds. A screening with an HR representative and a more lengthy second round interview with multiple members of the team and two different assessments

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle multiple projects simultaneously that have the same, tight deadline?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gallagher (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

I had an incredible interview experience! From my first interaction with the recruiter (who found me) to the interview with the hiring manager, peers of the role, the VP and the Director. Every single person was so nice, easy to speak with, and genuinely seem like talented good hearted people.

Interview Questions
Gallagher
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gallagher (United States)

Interview

There was three 30-minute interviews and they were very casual. It was important to know why Gallagher, why Sales, and why Insurance. Other than that, they want to tell you about Gallagher and they want to hear more about yourself.

Interview Questions
Gallagher
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (United States)

Interview

It started with a phone interview and followed up with in-person interview with a 5 person interview panel. The in-person interview also contained a test, which was a bit odd. The processed moved fairly quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

From Recruiter I had assessment test on the 1st round - English, Logic, Insurance, Accounting and informed they will conduct more 3 rounds that is HR, Team Manager Round and Ops Manager round. Almost the interview process takes 1 week and to get a Job it's in the Hands of Team Manager and Ops Manager round so well prepare your self

Interview Questions
Gallagher
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher (United States)

Interview

Made it to the second round interview. Asked behavioral questions. Had 1-2 producers on the interview panel. Fairly straightforward process overall wasn't really asked any insurance-related questions. Found internship through school's job board.

Interview Questions
Gallagher
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Gallagher (United States)

Interview

I had a phone interview with two people on the team I was applying for, and then did a writing assessment from home (I was remote at the time). It was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions
Gallagher
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Gallagher (United States)

Interview

The usual interview questions were asked, strengths, weakness, past experiences. The interviewers were nice and made it easy, and relaxing. Interviewed with 2 people about the position and what the work environment is like

Interview Questions
Gallagher
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune) in Jan 2021

Interview

First was Hr round and then Aptitude test. After clearing the Aptitude operation round held.in operation round all the basic questions were asked. Overall the experience was good and HR is also supportive.

Interview Questions
Gallagher
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gallagher (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2021

Interview

Online interview with the president of the branch, recruiter, and former intern. The questions were very easy to think of answers on the spot. It lasted about 45 minutes in total.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities would people say you have and how could you use them in the workplace? Where would you see yourself being in the next several years? What is your ideal work environment?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 321 Interviews