Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Gallagher Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Glendale, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Received the job posting through university career center. Applied and was brought to the office, where I sat down with multiple current employees who asked me questions about my background and why I was interested in working in healthcare. Final round was with the office supervisor. He asked basic questions regarding my background and why I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Gallagher? Why do you want to get into healthcare?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Itasca, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL (US)).

Interview

Had a phone screen to start with and was called in for in person interview.

People who interviewed were professional and cordial and interview was good experience.

The getting back part after the interview was not up to the standard, as I was informed after 2 weeks that they are freezing the current position and will get back to me once it gets opened up in December/January and I haven't heard back anything yet.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very disorganized - they rescheduled a few times. I worked with a Recruiter and I met with them 2 separate times. After meeting with the leaders I followed up and there was no feedback to me or the Recruiter. Two months later they said they had decided to take the position in another direction

Interview Questions

• Standard interview/experience questions   1 Answer

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview earlier than scheduled . General questions asked, more open ended. More questions as to how you liked or disliked your previous jobs. I felt as though I would not be considered from the beginning. It is what it is.

Claims Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in August 2016.

Interview

Professional but rushed as it seemed they wanted someone sooner than later. As a referral, I felt I did have a leg up on other candidates and the offer stage confirmed this.

Claims Representative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very unprofessional. I first received a random phone call from a manager whom immediately began interviewing me via phone. The manager developed an interest and requested to see me in person. I later met with the manager and a Client. The mood in the room was very blain and lackluster. Some of the questions asked by the Client seemed to stir away from the actual job title and responsibilities. I wish I had read Glassdoor's reviews on this company to prepare me for this debacle.

On a good note, the employees seemed very nice and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment?   2 Answers

Client Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview then interview in person with manager and Vice President. Met with them both for about an hour and received an offer a few weeks later via email. The interview was easy, didn't ask me hard questions and I heard back within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for the position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I took the offer because it was a good starting point as an intern

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online then had a phone call with the recruiter who set up a face to face interview. Interview was with 3 managers. They only asked me two questions and didn't seem to take the interview seriously. Made it seem like I had the job.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

After I was referred to this position, HR reached out and we set up a phone screen. At our scheduled time, I never received the phone call. I waited 30 minutes and then called and emailed, and we ended up scheduling a new time for the next day. HR was pleasant to speak with and was able to provide more details on the company and the position. Questions were basic experience questions, nothing unexpected.

After 3 MONTHS I received an email from HR saying that the compensation level was below my salary requirements, but to let them know if I was willing to take a lower salary. Had they not been unorganized, I might have been willing to discuss the salary, but I declined.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Thorough, phone interview and then in person interview with a group of current supervisors, friendly and both asked and answered questions I had. A bit long, so plan on spending some time in the office in order to get a feel for the place.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/being overwhelmed?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.