Girmiti Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Girmiti Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Girmiti Software

2.6

C/C++ Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Girmiti Software (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I went for C/C++ Developer post.
    Just asked basic questions of oops and programming knowledge.
    I declined offer bcoz salary was beyond of my expectations with 3yrs of bond.
    And also they are

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girmiti Software (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview is easy 3.6 year bond and salary also less and first they will take written test and mcq on basic c first 6 month training and they will give 4to 6 thosand and 10000 after that there are three rounds

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Girmiti Software (Bengaluru) in July 2020.

Interview

There are two rounds of interview.Both are technical rounds. Basically they asked android and fragment life cycle and Then different services in android, Room database, MVVM design pattern,RESTFul webservices etc

Interview Questions

• 1)Activity and Fragment Life cycle
      2)Room Data base
      3)Services   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

In the beginning they said that if we get selected then we need to sign 4 yr bond
    With original documents submission.
    For freshers this is too much.
    And they will give 4k to 6k during 6 month.
    After that 17k.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sign 4 yr bond with original documents submission   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Girmiti Software (Bengaluru) in November 2019.

Interview

Interview happened at the said time. They asked basic java questions. They asked me to sign bond for 4 years. That is too much for any company to ask a fresher, I believe.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Girmiti Software.

Interview

You are asked to enter through a side entrance where there's a waiting area. After entering your details in a tab you wait for your turn to be interviewed. An HR personnel comes and calls out your name when you are allowed to enter in for an interview first with the HR person.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience? (with my resume in her hand)   1 Answer
    • Are you working currently?   1 Answer
    • What is the notice period?   1 Answer
    • Are you finding it difficult to answer my questions?   1 Answer
    • Are you married?   1 Answer
    • How many children?   1 Answer
    • what does your father do?   1 Answer
    • What does your mother do?   1 Answer
    • What does she do?   1 Answer
    • What language do you speak at home?   1 Answer
    • Where is your native?   1 Answer
    • Do you have your own vehicle?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Girmiti Software (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

First they told about the salary basesd upon percentage ... Very Bad
    If U below 60 thats why we give 4500 for training period for 4 months. After increase to 6000 and year after we get 10,000 and in addtion to 3 years bond.. Finaly I think that what is the use of 4 years of Engineering it is for 4500 salary...? Finally I come out from the company.

Interview Questions

• 1st they 20 basic java questions
      2 nd round simple core java questions based on the oops concept   1 Answer

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Girmiti Software (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

they want python with c,there were 3 technical rounds 1st written technical and other two was face to face in the written there were puesdo code in c language and other two were for python and c but actually they need c strong knowledge if you have good in python still they wont select you

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Girmiti Software.

Interview

I went for an interview as a fresher. First, they called me to explain everything about freshers role. I need to Accept all those conditions then only they will conduct the interview. Those are 4 months training with 4.5k salary, submit original documents,3yrs bond excluding training period.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Girmiti Software (Bengaluru) in June 2019.

Interview

There was no aptitude round. It is totally based on technical Interview of two rounds. After selection they will ask you to provide all your original documents to them. They have a bonding of 3 years which is totally a bad deal. That is why I didn't join them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.