Global Insurance Brokers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Global Insurance Brokers Interview Questions

Interviews at Global Insurance Brokers

3.3

Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Insurance Brokers (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

My school is specifically partnered with Aon in Chicago for their first apprenticeship program. The requirements are: Must be a student at Harold Washington College, have college readiness level with a minimum of Calculus for math, and be a first year student or have completed less than 24 credits. We also had a program session, where the HR team came in and presented a PowerPoint on the values and statistics of the company. This is really helpful, especially if you make it to the second round interview. The first interview was done via Hirevue. The questions were behavioral based and simple. It was awkward talking to myself through the camera, though.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Insurance Brokers (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2015.

Interview

A very common question is whether you are most productive and comfortable in a small or large company. Both have benefits, so you need to think about which environment best suits you and your work style. If you like small companies, you might say, “I want to work for a small company because you get exposed to more things faster.” However, if you like the greater resources and more formalized training of a large organization, you should communicate that when interviewing.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Global Insurance Brokers.

Interview

Process was clear and systematic and went very well. They were friendly and questions were good. But the job went to an internal candidate. Had a panel interview with client manager and account manager and similar questions were asked according to a questionnaire they had to fill out. But many practical example questions were asked in line with the role applied.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult questions the usual - examples of client handling, conflict management, customer service.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global Insurance Brokers (Hyderabad) in July 2014.

Interview

First a face to face interview an essay & finally a HR round. Interview was more on technical lines and general questions. Essay topic was interpretative on the industry trends.

Insurance Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Insurance Brokers (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I submitted myCV via the AON website. I was then contacted via e-mail that asked me to complete various online examinations. Once i had completed them I was accepted to conduct an online interview.

Interview Questions

• A question focused on past experiences in situations involving teamwork and what I has learnt from these experiences   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Insurance Brokers (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process started with a written test, then HR interview took place. After the HR interview, two people took the technical interview ( a guy and a lady). Seriously!!! If you are an interviewer, atleast speak dude. The lady who was interviewing was pretty decent.
    There were several stupid instances, the interviewing guy asked me a question, suddenly he started looking into the resume and the test papers instead of looking in front and listening to my answer. "Dude! there is a thing called proper eye contact". Leave that, there was an instance when there was a 5 mins silence, none of the interviewer were speaking anything. The interviewing guy was constantly looking into the paper and the lady was looking at him. ("Hey! I am also here", "Is this an interview going on")
    The interview was fantastic, no technical questions were asked, how can you judge a person just by looking at a paper. And on top of everything, you are being made assume that interview was awesome and the job is yours. The next day you wait for HR to call or mail you back. As the HR policy says, never communicate a person that he/she has not been shortlisted.(Who the hell has time for all those stupid beings, I have better things to do)..

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Global Insurance Brokers.

Interview

Met the Head of Products, CEO , HR and then finally the Chairman . Agent had told em the Job description and the salary range. Interviewing styles diferent for each person

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.