Go Ads India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Go Ads India

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Go Ads India (Pune) in January 2019.

Interview

applied online for the interview the first round was telephonic interview and then I was called at the office for the second round 2).interview at their office(technical) and then a
    video conference with HR

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me a phone if I already have a good phone and I don't want to buy it?   Answer Question

Senior BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Go Ads India (Ahmedabad) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied from university process took 7 days First round is with HR, then second round is with... management... for further salary depends on your interviews personality, skills and knowledge
    ... interviews....

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Go Ads India (Mumbai) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephonic Interview take place and followed by Personal Interview. At the time of interview they explain brief job profile. after completion of 1 to 1 interview a sales interview take place which was mind blowing experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Sale a Mobile at price of 25k which actual cost is 20k. (Question was simple)   1 Answer

E-BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Go Ads India (New Delhi).

Interview

There is primary & final round take to finalize the candidates. primary round they will check our confidence , persuasive power, presentation skill,, while in second round is all about JOB-FIT.

Interview Questions

• expected individual contribution in company's future growth   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Go Ads India (New Delhi) in June 2014.

Interview

Process start from Telephonic Interview followed by One to One Interview at there Regional office which was done by Sr HR Manager. In Case You select Final Round done by Sales Head. After clearing Final round interview they collect document and do background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a story in 90 seconds. Your time starts now.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.