GoMechanic Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

GoMechanic

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoMechanic in May 2022

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and friendly. i was given an assignment and questions were asked based on that too. Overall experience was good. I would love to work with Gomechanic.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my design journey.
    Answer Question

GoMechanic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoMechanic

Interview

There were a total of 3 rounds. First was technical round , second was coding assignment and the last was HR round. Technical round was mostly related to the subject knowledge and core concepts, the assignment was also based on the profile and was straight forward. Overall the experience was good and the interview wasn't very difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly theoretical questions on the subject and 2 situational questions.

GoMechanic

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GoMechanic in Feb 2022

Interview

Detailed and to the point. They test the subject knowledge that you have. Question you extensively about your past experiences, give you situations and ask how you would react to it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GoMechanic

Application

I interviewed at GoMechanic

Interview

There were a total of 2 rounds of interviews. The first is with HR where they ask about previous experience and salary expectations. The second round is with the management where they ask basic work related questions and experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GoMechanic

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GoMechanic in Dec 2021

Interview

Good. Done in a single day with simple process but haven't told much about roles and responsibilities. Even not revealed about the job location. But the process is simple and nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoMechanic (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Sep 2021

Interview

HR was Good and very supportive and also interviewer ask questions related to fild and in final round it's done through google meet and ask about family and past job, all are good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoMechanic (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jul 2021

Interview

Very pathetic hr experience while getting feedback for this company. They are very slow. I was giving interview for front end role. There was two telephonic. I have cleared all the rounds. One day I got call from hr department ..talking about expectation for salary n etc. Which I have already told them before interview gonna happen. But still when I again get call from hr department for the feedback they said u r not selected for High expectation. Really they are pathetic. And after that I told them that I can negotiate so they process my candidature and hr said you will get the offer letter but I have not got any offer letter yet. It's two months now. Pathetic experience.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GoMechanic (Jaipur, Rajasthan)

Interview

The hiring process is very unprofessional and not at all punctual and don't take this seriously. They will waste your time in taking rounds but won't setup the next round properly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at GoMechanic (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

HR reached out to me and closed all interactions in a week time and then the whole mess started. Current leadership clearly showed immature behavior in any further interactions. Decision making is driven by investors not by founders. After 15 days of my interview completion with 2-3 follow ups they said, we have an offer ready but that will happen only when we will have f2f drinks session on one of co-founders place, I said ok. When we fixed the date, suddenly they dropped the plan and then again for 2 weeks no response. Even when I reached out to co-founder he was coward enough not to reply me straight and finally used an HR associate to pass on a message that offer can't be made right now. How pathetic it is, if you are not sure about any position, forget about leadership, don't open it, don't waste time of candidates. It clearly gives an idea how this company wants to gatehr thoughts from candidates for their own benefits and then discard the deserving candidate. A definite black listed company in my future. Definite put off which are clearly mentioned in many negative reviews are :- 1. 6 days week working 2. Very unhygienic office space with no natural light 3. Immaturity of leadership 4. Paralysed decision making 5. No HR policies on employee insurance etc. I feel negatives reviews are more genuine than fake positive reviews here and for sure this 4.1 overall rating is bogus.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly situational queriess related to what problems they face in their day to day ops?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GoMechanic (New Delhi)

Interview

The interview process was good. I had a round of discussion with the VP and Co-founder of the company. I was selected for the role but declined the offer. I just realised that there are no proper HR policies in the company. I also received reviews from various employees which was negative. The HR just asked me to share the reference check details before letting me know what is the compensation the company is offering me and also they asked me to give reference check from my current organization with whom I am working without letting me know the compensation they are providing and even before resigining. I would like to suggest the company to work on your HR policies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews

GoMechanic Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at GoMechanic as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.80 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Customer Service Representative and Assistant Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Business Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at GoMechanic takes an average of 12 days when considering 41 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Assistant Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 48 days).

Common stages of the interview process at GoMechanic according to 41 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 18.49%