Grab (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Grab (India) Interview Questions

Interviews at Grab (India)

2.5

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grab (India) (Mumbai) in December 2020.

Interview

The worst interview practices ever followed can be seen with this organization. It is in terms of HR and hiring managers.

The technical guys and tech lead sounded knowledgeable and had good questions to ask. But the HR team is completely lost and has no clue what is next in line.

They were aware about my current ctc and also my expectations. After selection they grilled me to join on a lesser hike which was mutually agreed. But then again they kept bickering internally and never released the offer letters. The whole delay was for three weeks, which caused me to miss on other opportunities.

They don't have any alignment of the hiring process or are highly incompetent in doing their jobs. Never ever apply to this organization.

Interview Questions

• Medium level difficulty questions were asked.   1 Answer

UI/User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Grab (India) (Mumbai) in January 2020.

Interview

The first round was HR round, that was went well. Then she told me that I'll put you for second round.. the wait time was 20-25mins

I went for second round... Then technical one. The guy was just looking at my face and designs what i was showing, he didn't asked me a single question related to technical.

After a week the HR gave me an update that, we are looking for more experienced people.

I have 4yrs of experience, he didn't even asked me a single technical questions. I don't know on what basis they rejected me.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grab (India) (Mumbai) in August 2019.

Interview

The process was archaic. The technical person who was interviewing me was very biased. They took a printed questions test which was easy enough but had questions from 2012 ! very old outdated questions and many of them had multiple answers or no answers and it did not made any sense. The technical person had very outdated view of Android development and skipped to asking logically non-sensible questions. I ended the interview immediately. Seriously just don't waste time with this company

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grab (India) (Mumbai) in April 2017.

Interview

it was a smooth process had 3 rounds 1 telephonic and 2 face to face. face to face both interview were done on same day as per my convenience. There was no waiting for the same.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grab (India) (Mumbai) in January 2016.

Interview

Had 3 rounds 1 telephonic and 2 face to face with the founder.
    got revert within 7 days of interviews via a call from the hr team
    got revert within 7 days of interviews

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.