Grab Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 441 of over 441 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

Interview was challenging, but still made it out alive. Overall a good experience. Interviewers were friendly and I have a good experience. Not sure what else to say but 9/10 would interview again.

Interview Questions
  • Join 2 tables located in the database on 2 different keys
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore)

Interview

Worst interview I had ever attended. Recruiter sounded cocky and expect candidate to know things like the working culture, challenges of the role before the interview. Come on sometimes research on internet might not really print a true picture and why should the candidate be expected to answer them instead .

Interview Questions
  • What do you think are the main challenges working in grab? What do you think is working culture like?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore)

Interview

Initial round with HR, then 3 rounds of zoom call with the team and managers. An assignment was given in between to design a flow and explain to the manager.

Interview Questions
  • Give an instance where you disagree with the stakeholder's requirement and how did you address it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Grab (Singapore)

Interview

I was referred for the role. Started with a SQL,Python codility test. A month later I was called for a series of interviews. I was apparently shortlisted for 3 teams and I had 2 rounds of interviews with each of the teams and a final round with top management. Lot of questions on Product Metrics. Well after pouring in over 15hrs of my time in interviewing and preparing - I was ghosted by the HR, no reply whatsoever. So they believe they can interview people like Google, but they can’t share feedback like them! The least they could do is to clearly voice out their decision and put the candidate out of their misery. For such a big company, they seem to have a very small mindset!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grab

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab

Interview

interview itself is ok but takes very long in between interview rounds (1-2 weeks). consist of 3 rounds total - 1st round with senior engineer, 2nd with lead, and 3rd with hiring manager. 1st round is basic introduction of the role and a leetcode easy level coding question. 2nd round is writing test cases - given a scenario and think of the modules that you will test 3rd round - behavioural questions - getting to know you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

Chill. Behavioural. Interview, asked a variety of questions to size up motivation for the role. Nothing much in particular. Didn’t move on to the next round unfortunately. But learnt quite a bit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

Several rounds of Algorithms + CS Basic knowledges, plus one HR, one leader round. Questions:-> * Reverse a linked list * Median of two sorted arrays of unequal lengths * design ascii to integer * knapsack problem

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Grab

Application

I interviewed at Grab

Interview

30 minutes interview and it was fairly easy, the interviewer spent some time explaining about the job and expressed interest in taking me in. Did not delve much into my experience or projects.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab (Bellevue, WA) in May 2021

Interview

Applied online, and got contacted by a recruiter in a few days. The virtual onsite was 4 rounds. However, there seem to be a lack of communications between the interviewers and some of them asked the same questions about my background. After the interview, I just never hear back from the HR (ghosted), which is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grab (Manila, Manila, Manila) in May 2021

Interview

I examed, interviewed, after a week I asked for an update. HR was unresponsive. Please be courteous enough to let applicants know of their status. Ghosting is class A rudeness.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 441 Interviews