Gracenote Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Gracenote Interview Questions

Interviews at Gracenote

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

Referred by employee. Cam interview with a whole group. Asked basics of back ground, machine learn ing and deep learning. Coding test after the interview. Friendly group and atmosphere. Good company.

Interview Questions

• basics of back ground, machine learn ing and deep learning.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gracenote (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Worst process ever. It took 3 months of wasting time over stupid unprofessional people who dont even reply to your emails. I am so frustrated with each interview of theirs . They have absolutely no respect for their candidates to keep them updated or at least have the courtesy to response

Interview Questions

• Languages you work with and technical questions about them   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gracenote (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was held in my campus. It was quite long.
    Starting with a preplacement where the director gives a brief about their work culture, how their company provides services in music, media, consumer electronics and different technologies they work with. The team shared their experience with gracenote. They were cooperative and welcoming. They had a limited number of pick for the role. GREAT EXPERIENCE!
    1st round : Aptitude Round (logic and quants)
    2nd round : Technical interview
    3rd round :Techno-managerial round
    4th round :HR interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gracenote (Emeryville, CA (US)).

Interview

Typical interview process. one round HR + one round technical phone + onsite. About one week after each interview, you will get HR's email about the next one. Three rounds in onsite interview. Two technical + one behavior.

Interview Questions

• Diff between abstract class and interface   1 Answer

Content Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gracenote (Emeryville, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter got back to me a week later. The phone interview was fast and pleasant. Two days later I got a request for onsite interview with the hiring manager. I got the sense that there was a very good fit and that I am expecting an email for the next round. A month later, I got an automated rejection email. Not sure what happened.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, strengths/weakness, why gracenote, where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gracenote (Emeryville, CA (US)).

Interview

The worst interview process I have ever gone through for DS, and I've gone through more than 20. The recruiter was extremely rude when talking about salary, the interviewers were late to the interviews, causing random delays, and additional atrocities piling up at each interview stage. Completely unprofessional and chaotic organization, zero understanding of data science in the org. Please apply to this position here with severe caution.

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gracenote.

Interview

I am qualified for this position. Applied, and event took their online "games". It has now been 2 weeks and still not heard a thing. Companies complain about candidates ghosting them., but this company ghosts their candidates. And asking all candidates to take ridiculous games adds further insult.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gracenote.

Interview

It was tedious as I had to go through two different HR recruiters who had little info about the actual role. The whole process seemed like a waste of time.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gracenote (Emeryville, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview process started with normal screening call with the HR. Salary Budget was really low from Bay Area perspective. I shared my expectations and she went back and came with approval. Next was a call from Hiring manager who really liked my way of thinking since he too thought more from "Architecture" perspective.

Was invited onsite and it was overall good experience. Everyone on the team was nice to talk to except one person who seemed fresh out of college and only had "hypothetical" questions and seeked "story telling" answers. I wished I could be that person for her but It is what it is.

Received standard response "we found you over qualified" for this role, there has been recent restructuring in the team and we are looking to adding someone less experienced. The truth is - nobody fits exactly into anything. You yourself did not fit into your job description, but they hired you.

People are not square pegs to be fitted into square holes.

For a candidate to fit, you have to make room, you have to give them the benefit of the doubt, you yourself have to be flexible.You are interviewing your own ability to bring them up to speed, to make room for them, your own flexibility.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gracenote (Emeryville, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Three interviews before calling for onsite. Onsite interview is very bad experience. During the interview, hiring manager was very rude. There is no GRACE in this Gracenote. Happy that I didn't end up in this company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.