Graduate Fasttrack Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Graduate Fasttrack

2.6

Media Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I received a phone call which was to organise a phone interview. after that I was offered the chance to go into the office for a group assessment and one on one interview

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

Two lovely gentleman interviewed me- the whole experience was extremely cheerful and calming, they took away any nerves one might have had instantaneously. They immediately gave me feedback about myself, my CV and my potential prospects. Would advice other graduates to use their services in finding the job that may start their career.

Recruitment Consultant Or Sales Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

First I had a phone interview which I wasn't even fully aware was an interview but it went well and my recruitment consultant was nice and encouraging. 1 minute individual introductions, would I lie to you? type game, 1 minute selling pitch in pairs to pitch your partner as a candidate and rating a list of statements 1-8 as individuals and then agreeing on a rating as a group. The group activities weren't super formal and you didn't feel as though you were being constantly watched. We then had one to one interviews with the recruitment consultant we spoke to on the phone and another member of staff. This interview was fairly standard and then I was given great feedback on my CV and interview technique.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this specific job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Group Interview - From this point onwards people went into separate rooms and were further qualified for potential roles. After this point a number of different roles and interviews were thrown at me from which I could pick which I attended.

Graduate Job Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Really friendly team who prep you well for going into interview with companies. As a grad who didn't have much experience going up for interviews, Graduate Fasttrack put me at ease and were with me every step of the way. Would highly recommend as got my job so quickly.

Recrutiment consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Fairly straightforward. Sent in my CV and was contacted by a consultant, who ran through the standard questions and I was invited to a group interview. During the group interview we had to stand up and present. If they don't think you're up to scratch, they will take some candidates out halfway through the interview, stating that if you aren't confident enough to present to a small group, you won't be a good fit for consulting, which is fair enough.

After you pass the initial interview, you're put forward for interviews with their clients. I attended several interviews and passed through most of the stages, but ultimately didn't get a position. I voiced my concerns to my consultant (Ciaran) that I don't think I'm a good fit for the companies I was interviewing for. After describing what company I think I'd best be suited to, Ciaran put me forward for an interview with Talentful. I found this company an amazing fit for me and I've been offered a position. I think overall the timeframe took about 2-3 weeks, but I can imagine the timeframe would be significantly shorter if I was based in London at the time (commuting to London from Leicester for interviews).

The group interviews are incredibly long (3-5 hours) and had quite a lot of people in (15-20). In all of the interviews, you'd have to stand up and present to the entire group, which can be a bit nerve wracking.

I've seen quite a lot of bad reviews about Graduate Fasttrack, I'm not sure if that's due to the individual consultant or the company in general. My experience with Graduate Fasttrack was good. Ciaran would brief me on interview preparation, contact me after interviews and would answer my emails in a good timeframe, even though he is technically not a recruitment consultant. I'm really thankful to Ciaran for putting me forward for an interview with Talentful.

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was approached over the phone for a quick chat, this was followed by an interview with two employees. They asked questions getting to know my personality and motivations for work, including what I wanted to get out of a job.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Full assessment centre style day. The company ran it alongside Graduate Fasttrack. Great setup and gave really good insight into the company! Only downside was that overall the pool of candidates wasn't very strong. They had obviously gone for the quantity rather than quality approach, which was a shame.

Interview Questions

• Class hot air balloon style question   1 Answer

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

We came in, sat around a table and were shown a presentation about Graduate Fasttrack. We were then asked to participate in some nice fairly easy ice breaker activities. One of the activities was that we had to listen to a story each from the other candidates and decide whether the story was true or false.

Assessment Centre Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Fairly straight forward, staff were very friendly. A few group tasks before having to sit a panel interview. Presentation of the company was also given at the beginning where you could ask any questions you had. Immediately get told once youve done the panelled interview whether you've gotten through or not

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.