Gravitational Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Gravitational Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Gravitational Marketing

2.1

Consultative Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It honestly pains me that I am in a position to leave such a negative review. From the time I saw the initial job posting all the way through the first in person interview and then the "Trial Day" of shadowing the position, I was excited about the company and the prospects of working for such a vibrant and professional company. The email and phone communication was great as I went through the initial steps in the process.

Great until the very last step, when after multiple follow ups to "Trial Day" interview, I was not told one way or another about the results of the interview, or given any feedback to the final decisions about the open position. In essence, I was professionally "ghosted". Throughout all the various job interviews and opportunities I've applied to over the years, I've never felt so disrespected in a professional setting.

I sincerely hope that no one else has this happen to them and that the Client Service Manager and others involved in hiring, do not have another applicant go through a similar situation.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

One meeting, background check, online assessment. They will talk to you for 1 hour and see if you are a fit. They have a nice formal meeting. Be prepared for professionalism.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Incredibly timely and efficient! After the third interview (which was the "in-person" one) it was only a matter of two-to-three weeks before I heard back from them and got started.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing.

Interview

The interview was very simple. They asked questions off a list that seemed like it was printed from a website about interview questions. Very unoriginal. When I asked follow up questions, they didn't know how to answer about their own company.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing.

Interview

After my initial phone interview I had an in-person interview that lasted approximately 3 hours. The interview itself was more of a group interview. There were several of us that showed up at the same time. They showed us around the office, introduced us to all the different departments and even put us on the phones to see how we would do. It went very well.

At the end were told we would hear back in less than a week with a yes or no.

I never received any contact back even after sending multiple follow up emails and voicemails. Very unprofessional in this regard. They shouldn't lead on prospective employees. Overall it was a waste of time.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied on their website for a marketing specialist position and a marketing coordinator position. They turned out to be the same position, they told me they only labeled them differently to get more people to apply. It was for a phone calling position, absolutely nothing to do with marketing. This happens too often in every company. A phone/sales position disguised as a marketing role.

We set up the initial phone call that went smooth I guess. It was about 15 minutes long and the entire time she kept trying to get me to say the job wasn't for me. She didn't ask about my background or anything, just saying things like "you'll be on the phone all day, are you sure you're ok with this?" and "are you sure this is something you want to do?". At the end we set up an in-person interview. She said it would last 2 hours.

So the in-person interview started by me filling out a paper application, background check waivers, reference sheets and a w2 which I said I would do if they offered me the position.

I met with a director and (apparently) shook her hand too hard. She brought this up 4 times in the next hour. Sorry, my bad, but it was a standard firm handshake. Definitely wasn't too hard. W/e.

Then, for the remaining 1.5 hours, someone walked me around the office and told me how great of a company it was. They have 5 weeks time off, laid back culture, blah blah blah. I saw the different departments and she showed me the kitchen and spent 5 minutes talking about the ping pong table.

Then she showed me where I would work if I got the job. They had me sit and listen in on phone calls to feel out the job, but the whole time they kept talking to me about random things so I couldn't actually listen to the calls. She talked for 5 minutes about a lasagna that she made last night. I'm here for an interview, not a personal story come on.

Then she had me make a phone call to an actual client to offer them a free e-book. Sure ok that's fine. I was uncomfortable with talking to an actual client with no knowledge of the offerings and I told them that. I said if it was a roleplay with one of them or if I had any training on their offerings at all I would have absolutely no problem with it and I would be more than happy to. Our initial phone call she complimented me on my impression to her over the phone. Seems like that would be relevant to the position.

Not ONCE did they ask me anything about my background or skills. The interview ended exactly 2 hours in.

A week went by and they emailed me saying I was not qualified for the position (I am overqualified for it, they'd know this if they asked me about my background). I responded asking professionally what they were looking for that I didn't have and general feedback. They responded "you're not qualified" again. I didn't get an offer, or even a second interview. That's fine. Just don't lie when I ask why and say I'm not qualified when we both know that's false.

I don't know what they were expecting. I did basically the same job the past 4 years for a different company and I'm not qualified? I have a degree for what the posting was supposed to be. Give me a break.

Weirdest interview of my life. I feel like they only want to flex their company culture to people and have no intention of hiring anyone.

Be weary.

Interview Questions

• Literally nothing of importance.   1 Answer

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Had an actual trial day. Worked a day in the department to learn about the company and position. I enjoyed the process and found it to be very through and informitive. The manager was extremely pleasant and the team I worked with was very supportive

Interview Questions

• Do you like hard work with great rewards?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing.

Interview

Detailed with a full room of people asking you questions. They will take turns asking you questions while the others see how you react. All of them will take notes and then talk about you when it's over.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gravitational Marketing (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

They had a very organized and professional process. Seems like they're trying to carefully select the best employees for the organization. I had a phone interview, a face to face interview, then a final interview with three of the managers. They asked me to do an online sales assessment test, and had to do a background check as well.

Interview Questions

• Q: How long are you willing to fail at this job before you succeed?   1 Answer

Interview

Applied online through typical job-search website.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength? Weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. They dictate the hiring process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.