Gridlogic Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gridlogic

Gridlogic

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gridlogic

Interview

If you want to waste your time then go attend the interview..... By seeing the post in Glassdoor I went to there company for interview... 1st round written(cleared).. 2nd round Technical Interview(cleared).. 3rd round Hr Interview... they said they will call back in couple of days... but it's been more than 2 weeks... I tried contacting them but no proper response....

Interview Questions
  • Questions on Manual testing..
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gridlogic (London, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

First round was a brief technical discussion with the team leader for 20-30 mins, followed by coding test to implement graphs for a student management system, final discussion with HR and then discussion with the managing director. Need to follow up HR after each round. After clearing all rounds, HR says that there is no update from the management whether offer should be released.

Interview Questions
  • Basics of Python and to find out all sublists within the range -100 to +100 having sum equal to a particular number.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

104.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Gridlogic~455060
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gridlogic (Hyderābād) in Jun 2019

Interview

At first, there was an HR round. Simple questions were asked about my experience, skills, salary, notice period. After then I got an email from one of their senior developer for the technical round where I have given a task to complete within 2 days. However, I completed within 15 hrs. After then there was 3 round with Managing Director which was a skype call. Basic Questions were asked such as why you want to join Grid Logic, Can you shift to Hyderabad? etc After each interview rounds, I had to send an email to share an update on my application because they always forgot to update you about the last round of interview. Last salary round where HR mentioned that: This is the x amount we can offer you because you RECENTLY YOU GOT A HIKE from the current organization so we cannot go beyond this. Reason for rejection: The offered package very low compared to the industry and there are companies who purely offers package based on the skills/knowledge and experience!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gridlogic (Hyderābād) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was conducted online,just concentrate on basics and you would clear this process of interview.technical knowledge would increase your chances of clearing it.person who was responsible for interviewing me was very friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore Rural

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gridlogic (Bangalore Rural) in Sep 2016

Interview

It was a proper interview with 2 rounds and a great experience for me. They deal with gaming - specially Rummy in India, they have explained everything clearly and I see the growth and future of the same.

Interview Questions
  • This was everything related to my previous job role and how I can add to this company.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gridlogic (Hyderābād) in Sep 2016

Interview

I had applied for the role of a test engineer through their website a month ago. I promptly received a call from their HR for questions about my resume and for scheduling an interview. The interviews took place the very same week at their office in Banjara hills. I had two rounds , the first was HR/Technical and the second one was with the Management. The interviews were conducted in a professional manner....interviewers were thorough and courteous.

Interview Questions
  • Questions regarding my education, gaming industry, testing concepts and basic HR questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gridlogic (Hyderābād) in Aug 2015

Interview

Tasks are given to interviewee. Generous time is given to complete tasks. Can even complete on next day. HR is a bit slow in accepting candidates application, reviewing and processing if selected. Candidate has to follow-up with HR. About company: Very small company. Only 10-15 employees. Very casual regarding timings and dressing. Small office with about 10-15 computers and maybe a small conference room. Office is located in penthouse of a building.

Interview Questions
  • Technical tasks given but technical questions not asked. Background in gaming will be a major plus point for candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gridlogic (Hyderābād)

Interview

Total three Rounds 1) Coding Test (Some challenging qus will ask ) 2) Interview with Technical Lead(But He don't have any knowledge very easy) 3) HR inter view (package) Pros: Interview process Cons: work culture Salary is below than market standers

Interview Questions
  • Build sample Django application and implement basic authentication and save the user login/signout logs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gridlogic (Hyderābād)

Interview

The interview process was mainly regarding Django as their requirement was the engineer must be well versed with Django. Round1: A small Web appication which prints the current date in the word format like 01/04/2014 as ZeroOne/ZeroFour/TwoZeroOneFour. The interview asks you share the screen via Skype and monitors what you are doing continuously. Round2: Asked Another Django Application which would require one to use Sessions, Forms,templates and DB in Django. The HR follow up is bit untidy and the candidate himself/herself has to follow up. I did not follow up after 2nd round as I got a job somewhere else.

RSS Feed</>Embed