Guardian Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 15 Apr 2019

2.6

Sort:

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Analytics (Campbell, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with manager, onsite interview with panel, sales director, product director and sales manager. Friendly Just talked about experiences, what my ideal role was. I was given a slight tour of the office. Got into compensation, relatively low offer compared to what market is paying for inside sales within cyber security. Overall positive experience but off on pay.

Interview Questions

• What compliance regulations are you currently familiar with, how do you think Barracuda could help.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Analytics (Mountain View, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty standard, nothing out of the box, all the usual interview questions.
    After a couple of phone interview I had an interview in person with 3 employees from different teams (sales, CSM, HR).
    I got an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell us about Guardian Analytics?
      What prompted your interest in us?
      What are your strengths?
      Why should we hire you and not someone else?
      ...   Answer Question

Software Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Guardian Analytics in February 2019.

Interview

My first phone interview was with the director of engineering. She was very polite and professional. She mostly asked leadership and experience questions. I was very impressed with her and was excited to learn more about the company after our conversation.

My second phone interview was with the architect a few days later. He called 30 minutes late. His first “technical question” (as he called it) was a mathematics brain teaser where you have to figure out in your head how many trailing zeros are in 100 factorial. His second “technical question” (as he once again called it) was a role playing exercise where he was a “business user” calling me with urgency about why a url was not working. I found this to be a highly unusual question for this type of interview, but I played along. I attempted to ask a few standard troubleshooting questions about the details of the problem that he was experiencing, but any question that I asked was promptly interrupted with a hostile “I see NOTHING!!!” response. After a few of these, I then told him that if the “business user” was unable to provide any useful details, then I would then proceed to do a bit of troubleshooting myself. His response was that doing any hands on troubleshooting myself was not an option and that he was my “eyes and ears”. I am not entirely sure what answer he was looking for, but at this point I became tired of his behavior so I ended the interview and told him that I was no longer interested in the position.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardian Analytics.

Interview

2 rounds of Phone Interviews with Data Scientist
    Also, there is a data science problem set to solve and submit before getting an interview
    Then fly to SF for an onsite interview

Full Stack Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardian Analytics in November 2018.

Interview

First round was Telephonic interview with senior engineer, who forgets to call you on scheduled time claiming to be busy, and reschedules next day. No introduction about the team, role, doesnt bother to ask about your introduction, which I was expecting as there was no recruiter call before this. Straight aways starts with some technical questions. I answered almost everything but got rejection mail the next day.

Interview Questions

• About technologies mentioned in resume, relational db query, some sorting algorithm discussion , just an approach   Answer Question

Support Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by an onsite visit for a day with 5 - 6 interviews. Interviewers were from different teams that interface with this job function. Got an offer within two weeks.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guardian Analytics in August 2009.

Interview

Early-stage start-up company. I was referred to the hiring manager through a mutual acquaintance. First had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Scheduled an in-person interview for the following week. Met with the hiring manager for about an hour and continued while having lunch. Scheduled a follow-up interview with the VP Sales for the following week. Met with VP Sales for about one hour. About three days later spoke with the hiring manager to discover the VP Sales thought I was over-qualified for the position and they were seeking a more junior candidate to assume the role.

Professional Services Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guardian Analytics in August 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR for phone screen. The phone screen was with a manager who went over the company and a couple basic technical questions about SQL and basic UNIX commands like "ls" and "df". Invited to inperson interview which lasted a half day with 5 or 6 manager types. Questions about "what would you do if" and some more basic UNIX and SQL. They said they'd let me know if I'd make it to the next round but never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• how many trailing zeros are there in a fibonacci sequence up to 100?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.