Guidepoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Guidepoint Interview Questions

Interviews at Guidepoint

2.6

Client Services Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint.

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Great communication throughout the whole process. Guidepoint conducts an initial screening interview to get to you better before later interviewing more in depth. Guidepoint works hard to ensure an open application process.

Interview Questions

• What is Guidepoint, in your own words?   1 Answer

SENIOR DIGITAL EDITOR Interview

Interview

The long and arduous interview process involved several rounds of redundant testing that ended up taking five hours in total. It felt exploitative. They deliberately want people to work for free and will dangle the carrot in front of your nose to keep you going -- it is a scam. Do not apply here unless you are prepared to be exploited and disrespected.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint.

Interview

First part of the interview was a phone screen that was 10 min long. Basic questions of “walk me through your resume”, etc. The second part of the interview was a 1-hour long session. The interview was informal and had standard behavioral questions. One interviewer didn’t show up. Another interviewer made a pointed remark to tell me that he only hired college students who were either involved in greek life or sports teams…The company culture seemed like a college fraternity

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint.

Interview

The first interview I had was a short informational phone call discussing the background of the company, what the role entails and asking any questions I had about the company/role. The next round was an interview with multiple teams over an hour and a half.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Applied through my university and heard back about 2 weeks later. Interview asked only three questions and did not seem very engaged during the interview. Kind of deterred me from moving along with the company.

Intern Interview

Interview

Found out about company through campus career center. Participated in on-campus recruiting and asked to come to NYC office for second round. Process was smooth and interviews were mainly behavioral.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Had an initial interview that was basically to see if you're a human and can speak. Then had a 3-hour interview and spoke to many different team members. They were very disorganized and called at the wrong times. Though I had just graduated and was applying for an entry level position, they asked me all kinds of questions that assumed I had ample experience in a company like Guidpoit, which was obviously not the case.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to deal with a program that failed you and how did you overcome it   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Guidepoint.

Interview

I had a thirty-minute, one-on-one interview with the recruiter. The recruiter asked behavior questions. He was very friendly and upbeat. The interview seemed similar to other interviews that I've had in related industry fields.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guidepoint (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

It started with a phone interview with a HR representative from New York. After that it was a zoom interview with 4 different employees. They asked basic questions about past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What does Guidepoint do? Describe the role.   1 Answer

Healthcare Associate Interview

Interview

Guidepoint recruited at my campus, and after submitting my resume I had an on -campus interview and then was given the option for a skype or in-person interview for the position.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.