Guidepoint Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 292 of over 292 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Contacted via email to arrange a short phone interview which lasted approx 20 minutes. Then within a day I was contacted to arrange a video interview. Still waiting to find out what the potential next steps are if successful.

Interview Questions
  • What do you understadn about Guidepoints work and what this position involves?
    Answer Question

Guidepoint

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

The process took around 2 weeks. First round was an HR round, mostly understanding your past experience and learnings. Second round was with the VP, she was very sweet and she explained what the role entails and again we discussed about some of my experiences.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe your strengths and weaknesses 2. Have you had experience in cold-calling? 3. What do you know about Guidepoint and this industry?

Guidepoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

I got a reply a day after my application, without any further explanation. I sent them some questions, it was all ignored. During the interview, the interviewer showed up late, did nothing but BS questions to just insult me. I've been in some pressuring interviews before, and I know what's the difference between pure insult by an ego-driven person and a job interview. The HR whom I talked to had zero understanding about the common courtesy. Total waste of my time and breath. I won't even recommend this company to my biggest enemy.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. When did you graduate? +she asked some questions to figure out my age and some personal info, which I found it weird.
1 person found this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Quite a long process but everyone was helpful. Mock exercises were a part of the interview as well as calls. Teams and emails. Overall a good process with different people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

It was a very positive and straightforward procedure. It was a combination of both phone interview, and then a Skype interview including a mock case and a discussion/feedback round in the end.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding time management, dealing with pressure and working in a multicultural environment.

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Superday interview, round robin style. Had to fly out to the office out of pocket. The day had very little structure and people (of various ranking) popped in and out of the interview room.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Strange experience, the process to even progress from application to phone interview took a month, to video interview another couple weeks. The employee I talked to on the phone also seemed quite eager to get off work for the day and not too enthusiastic about the company and daily life there, which made a certain impression on me. Fickle communication at best as I have yet to hear back about the outcome and the negotiation for a video appointment was a long back and forth to no fault of unavailability on my part, but considering previous reviews I'm not holding out hope.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Very friendly interview process—asked a what I thought the position was, prior problem solving, leadership experience. Gave me a lot of opportunities to ask questions about the company and position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

I scheduled a phone interview to which I prepared for, and the HR representative never showed or answered my emails again. Unprofessional considering I had extensively prepared and would have loved a response.

Interview Questions
  • Not applicable because the phone interview never culminated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Guidepoint (Seoul) in Aug 2021

Interview

I applied online and was emailed back by a recruiter who arranged for an interview via Microsoft Teams within a few days. I'm supposed to continue with the interview process which consists of another 3 stages.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't really questions, it was more like a walk through of my resume and whether I had questions about the firm, their work, and my role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 292 Interviews