Guidepoint Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 329 of over 329 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. Very nice team that answered all my questions in all 3 of the interviews. The last interview was a mock project and we just spent time going over what I did.

Interview Questions
  • Why Guidepoint? What can you contribute to this company?
    Answer Question

Guidepoint

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Asked about my experience with funds and the product. The interviewer had asked why I was interested in the company - a recruiter had put my profile forward. Not much feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly! She was very genuine, answered any questions I had, and helped me feel comfortable. There is more than one interview and I’ve only had one, but so far so good! (Technically I have more interviews ahead of me, but there was only an option for yes and no on if I got the job or not)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Teams interview- 2 people project manager and vp started with interviewer introducing followed by asking to introduce oneself Scenario when you were competitive 3 strength Can you work under high pressure ? How do you feel about cold calling ? Are you able to speak appropriately with people in high up positions? Why do you want to work for guidepoint? What are your career ambitions?
2 people found this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Basic Interview but did not explain well that it was more of a part-time job. After first interview, you get interviewed another time with the department you might potentially work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

First interview was mainly just a screener with a school alumnae who tried to get to know me / my interests. Super casual and did not really require prep. Only question was what Guidepoint does to my understanding / resume walkthrough

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

One interview was pretty painless. Then there was a long pause. Eventually i was dinged. Seems like they were still figuring out what kind of person they wanted to hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

15 min phone screen with recruiter on Microsoft Teams Asked about my understanding of company, work experience, etc Recruiter was friendly and conversational Job started in late June but I was looking to start working sooner

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guidepoint (London, England)

Interview

Initial communication took place via email to coordinate a meeting with a Guidepoint recruiter. Recruiter was pleasant and informative and clearly communicated that I would be notified if I were not to move on. I was selected for the next round of interviews were I met with a senior in the editorial department. This interview ended up being 2 hours (something I wish I was made aware of before to properly plan for the commitment). It was an enjoyable interview and surprisingly "casual". I was moved on to the next round on the spot for an edit test. About a week later I completed the edit test within 24 hours and had my candidacy eliminated the next day. It seems that they don't provide rejection feedback but both the senior and recruiter have accepted LinkedIn connection requests from me amid the expression that I am hopeful a better suited opportunity present itself to transfer my skills at Guidepoint. I was also told the budget for the role was $50k. Also, have questions prepared to ask your recruiter and interviewer!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint (New York, NY) in Apr 2022

Interview

After going through an initial screening process I got to interview with two other employees on the operations team. I interviewed with each person separately. The first person was nice and was able to effectively engage in conversation. After I finished speaking with the first person I went on to speak with another member of the operations team and did not have a positive experience. She was being very short with me and made me feel like I was the most inconvenient part of her day. I’m pretty sure she wanted to cut the interview short and she pretty much asked the same exact questions as the previous interviewer which seemed counterproductive

Interview Questions
  • What interested you in centerfield and why this position? How do you stay organized?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 329 Interviews