Gwynnie Bee Interview Questions

Updated 2 May 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Gwynnie Bee

Application

I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee

Interview

The interview process was smooth, there were three rounds of interview 2 technical and 1 managerial. The interviewer were mostly holding experience of more than 7-8 years............. . . . . . . .

Interview Questions
  • Concepts of JavaScript, OOPs, Data Structures Algo, System Design
    Answer Question

Gwynnie Bee

Application

I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee

Interview

I had an online interview with several members of the data science team. Within the interview, I talked one-on-one with each member, who asked various questions about my experience and interests.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience have you had in the past in data science?

Gwynnie Bee

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee in Dec 2018

Interview

Even after writing 4 emails, 1 essay and 1 passage solving they were not satisfied and after sending back 2 candidates out of 4 who failed. I cleared and they asked to wait for 1 more round, which again consisted of 4 emails and 1 topic speaking + written both. Was asked to wait again to meet someone who was on the way but then after they told to come on Monday/Tuesday as it was Friday then, they then after 3 days gave a negative review after those 7 hours of long operation.

Interview Questions
  • Completing a question paper of 2 hours, essay + writing 4 emails ?
  • Second round, they asked to write 4 more emails and 1 topic like essay on a laptop ?

Gwynnie Bee

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee

Interview

Really friendly recruiter did a nice easy phone interview and she guaranteed me she’d let me know either way. Not only did she never let me know I didn’t get it she also never responded to my follow up. Really disappointing, especially after I bragged about how comfortable the interview was.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee (New Delhi) in Aug 2018

Interview

My initial interview was a phone screening with a person who gave the impression that it was their first day on the job. They were just asking general questions, and obviously did not work on the team I'd be working for. During this screening, I set my house alarm off unknowingly, and it alerted my family at work who was franticly trying to get a hold of me. I was distracted and had difficulty understanding the questions and I honestly did not know what was happening. The screener seemed to be annoyed, and I sent a follow-up email with an apology and request to answer the questions again. Instead of receiving a real email, I received a robo response saying that I will not move to the next steps of the 2nd interview. It was rather unfortunate because I am highly qualified, which should have been apparent by my resume. I really was excited about the company and it's mission, and it is a shame their hiring process missed out on a loyal and passionate employee!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee (Mountain View, CA)

Interview

I went for job interview at gwynnie bee office in delhi Hr did not even bother to come to meet. There was a guard who came and gave a test. It was rubbish test. I gave the test and then guard took the test paper and went to HR and then HR told me to ask to leave

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee (New Delhi)

Interview

Overall great company and interview experience! Process consisted of an initial phone screen with HR, a call with the hiring manager, a take home assignment to evaluate analytical and creative instincts, and a final in person interview with a few members of the team (or a Google hangout as in my case as I was applying for a position out of state). The hiring manager was intelligent, enthusiastic, and interesting to talk to. He was open about answering questions and sharing some of his views on long term strategy and channel maturity. HR was helpful and quick to respond throughout. Even the take home assignment (creating a PPT presentation) was fun and felt more like an interesting pitch or thought exercise, than an assignment. I ended up withdrawing my candidacy before the final round, simply due to receiving another offer at a preferred company that is a better fit for me. However, the process at Gwynnie Bee was a pleasant experience and I would recommend them to others interested in DTC marketing.

Interview Questions
  • What’s an accomplishment you’re most proud of?
  • What are some successful testing wins you’ve had in direct marketing? How have you used data to inspire new testing ideas?
  • Take home: Evaluate existing email creatives/ subject lines and provide suggestions for improvement and testing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee (New Delhi)

Interview

They called for F2F interview and said the process will be of 2 hours. I reached there and there was no one to come and meet me. The receptionist took my resume. Then I waited for 1.30 hours and then there was a written round. After this I again waited for 30 minutes and then there was a F2F interview by a person who was not from my field of work. He asked me genric questions about architecture and arrays, and asked me to wait outside. I waited there for around 30 more minutes. Please note that I haven't met the HR till now. Now, after 30 minutes the HR comes and asks me to leave. So instead of 2 hours, the process took around 5 hours and the only F2F round was a joke.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee (New York, NY) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview process was extremely well organized in comparison to other companies. HR was very proactive with respect to communication both prior to and after each interview, regardless of whether it was a phone, video or in person interview. The instructions beforehand were very clear and they solicited feedback after each step of the interview process, so that the next steps were clearly laid out in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
  • Each interviewer asked a range of questions, but HR took the time to have a comprehensive phone interview with me at the onset that focused on my background & what I was looking for in terms of both professional & personal growth. They also provided me with sufficient information about the company from an organizational/demographic perspective, with a highlight on management & culture of the organization. HR also shared their own experience and perspective from an employee point of view. Questions during the interview process focused on challenges in prior roles, staffing/supervisory related questions, scenario analysis, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gwynnie Bee (New York, NY) in Dec 2017

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter for a Director role after she reached out to me on LinkedIn. She told me about Gwynnie bee. She asked some general questions, not too focused on the specifics of the role (more about my strengths, what excites me in roles.) The recruiter explained the role and told me about the company culture. She told me the next steps would be a take home project and speaking with another manager. I don't necessarily agree with doing a project for free- but I guess they do it for every position and I don't know what it entails exactly. I was not able to move forward in the process because they went with another person, but I'm glad the recruiter had the decency to let me know. Recruiters rarely get back to you today.

Interview Questions
  • How would your direct reports describe your management style? Give me a time you failed, and what did you learn from this experience?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews